WEDNESDAY- v - BOLTON WANDERERS - omdt

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I think it will be 4-2-3-1. Berahino on the wing which would be a complete waste of time

It is my preferred formation with what he has available but if he has picked Brown and Berahino as the wide attackers with all the actual wide attacking options we have then he is making a rod for his own back. 

2 minutes ago, Caicos Owl said:

I’m clueless as to the formation. I’m sure DM is too!!! A very unbalanced 433 at a guess?

From those 11 players it could well be anything from 3-4-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 5--3-2 etc. But none of them seem to suit the 11 players he has picked. I hope I am pleasantly surprised by this by 5 o clock. 

Just now, BIG D said:

Aderanin on the bench makes no f**king sense whatsoever. 
Even if we win and I hope we do that’s the wrong line up. I just don’t get his thinking at all. 

I fear he's clueless.

How are you meant to build a cohesive style of play when you keep changing personnel, formations etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

From those 11 players it could well be anything from 3-4-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 5--3-2 etc. But none of them seem to suit the 11 players he has picked. I hope I am pleasantly surprised by this by 5 o clock. 

I don't know, 352 has merit  The back 3 is adequate. Hutchinson screening, with Bannan and Paterson with him centrally. Hunt and Brown adequate wing backs, certainly better going forward than defending. And, at last 2 up front, which we desperately need. 

Looks a lot more balanced than other options, shoehorning these players in. 

• Like 1

Cracks me up, all these wise heads wanting a settled and consistent line up, they’re the first to complain when someone plays crap and needs dropping. We’ve been largely poor thus far and Darren is still searching for the successful combination.

Be surprised if we can blow teams away with today’s line up but I wish us well. The clock is ticking to get the show on the road or Chansiri might be searching for the D taxi number …

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Decent line up, we need our strikers to start scoring a few goals now 

they prob would if got it to them fast instead of messing about playing out of back, top teams press the opposition back wi pace