WEDNESDAY- v - BOLTON WANDERERS - omdt

2 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Better to keep hold of the ball and knock it back to the keeper ☹️

Don’t get me wrong, if we actually could play attacking attractive football I’d be all for it. But we’re paying Bannan more than most combined midfields in this league earn and we can’t put three passes together. So let’s have some energy and bite in the middle and just move it quickly to forwards / wings 

3 minutes ago, kristmace said:

Absolute dross. 

No urgency. Giving the ball away constantly. Lucky to be all square. 

This is the thing that frustrates me, we can debate formations and team selections, but we consistently look like we lack urgency and effort whoever plays.

And to the nob who is commenting on iplayer. I don’t give a f#ck if Billy’s teacher is a Bolton fan or Irene in darnall has finished her f@cking ironing. Talk about the match you f$cking m@&g 

• Haha 2

Same issues as last week and the week before, and the week before that…

Why is DM obsessed with forcing 3 strikers into the side?!? It has never worked. Again today we’re struggling to keep the ball in the midfield and the front 3 are completely out of sink limited to creating their own chances. 

1 minute ago, striker said:

This is the thing that frustrates me, we can debate formations and team selections, but we consistently look like we lack urgency and effort whoever plays.

Not against Wigan. That game was markedly different to any we’ve played this season. Quality may have been lacking but we were in their face, up for every battle. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

The main positive for me is I’m too ill to go to the ground today so I’m watching it on I follow. I can now go and have a pi55 and wash my hands with hot water. Luxury! 

Same here pal tested positive for covid midweek thank fűck

It’s looking more and more obvious

to me that for us to move forward as a side, Moore needs to make the big call to drop Bannan and not just for one game.

Everyone was creaming themselves when we signed Wing. I thought once Wing was signed, Bannan was on his way as I thought he was his replacement?

Neither can play together in the same side. When Wing has been the sole playmaker we’ve arguably done better?  Simple Darren, if you want to keep your job you need to drop Bannan.

• Like 1
  • Love 1