WEDNESDAY- v - BOLTON WANDERERS - omdt

This side has not moved on from Monk, if not just as bad.

A manager who doesn't seem to learn, find a settled side, play aggressive attacking football. I thought Moore might have been the man but starting to look like he has no idea, except to repeat the usual crap after each game

Just now, danblakemore said:

Not one player seems to understand we’re they are supposed to be playing. 

Yup, this wingbacks experiment hasn't really worked so far has it? Either going forward for us, or in terms of keeping Bolton out.

Would we be any better with a back four? Possibly not but something's gotta change. Keep having palpitations every time I see Gibson on the ball too!

I have seen better games on a Sunday morning between two pub teams when they’ve been on the lash. Not just Wednesday but Bolton too. Is this what football has come to? 
Think I’m going to cancel my iplayer and go watch the kids on the beach 

Is there a player on the pitch that you wouldn’t swap off if you had the chance? I mean has anyone done anything to make you think glad he’s on? 

Bunch of overpaid average players playing in an odd formation with odd tactics and no drive/desire. 

we supposedly have the best midfielder in the league, but it’s odd because all too often we don’t have a midfield let alone the best player to play in midfield. 

What we booing for ??   Anyone would think Kop is full of away fans 

I get it’s frustrating, but we’re far too easily on the backs of our own players here who are understandably struggling with the multiple changes week in week out 

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

The main positive for me is I’m too ill to go to the ground today so I’m watching it on I follow. I can now go and have a pi55 and wash my hands with hot water. Luxury! 

Me too mate. Man flu. Feeling terrible. Going for a sarnie and a beer.

Just now, Royal_D said:

What we booing for ??   Anyone would think Kop is full of away fans 

I get it’s frustrating, but we’re far too easily on the backs of our own players here who are understandably struggling with the multiple changes week in week out 

Maybe that's why their booing