Bolton - Pay on the gate?

First time at Hillsborough for a while for me on Saturday, so forgive the n00b question.

Because one of the mates I'm going with is hopelessly disorganised, we're looking to buy tickets on the day.

I presume this is possible? Where do we go to get them? On the gate itself, or at the ticket office? Probably going to be sitting in the Grandstand.

2 hours ago, mirodo said:

First time at Hillsborough for a while for me on Saturday, so forgive the n00b question.

Because one of the mates I'm going with is hopelessly disorganised, we're looking to buy tickets on the day.

I presume this is possible? Where do we go to get them? On the gate itself, or at the ticket office? Probably going to be sitting in the Grandstand.

Either, there's usually a few pay on gate turnstiles open whilst you can still purchase a ticket from ticket office. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mirodo said:

CASH TURNSTILES

There will be one cash turnstile on each stand for supporters to pay on the day.

North Stand – Turnstile 83 | Kop – Turnstile 61 | South Stand – Turnstile 36 | Grandstand – Turnstile 101

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HullOwlPhil said:

I haven't bought one for about 10 years.

I'm just going by the "Programmes 3 quid" guy.

Thinking about it, I don't think I've heard him this season.

The legend has passed away sadly hasn't he? Sure there were threads on here about it.

Think they are still £3

6 minutes ago, HullOwlPhil said:

I remember the thread but didn't it turn out that it was his brother or something? Or was that some weird dream I had??

Looks like you are right mate.

I must have missed the end of the thread where this was clarified. I've not heard him this season though. 

19 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

CASH TURNSTILES

There will be one cash turnstile on each stand for supporters to pay on the day.

North Stand – Turnstile 83 | Kop – Turnstile 61 | South Stand – Turnstile 36 | Grandstand – Turnstile 101

Sensible answers are refreshingly helpful but highly unusual on Owlstak.  

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Looks like you are right mate.

I must have missed the end of the thread where this was clarified. I've not heard him this season though. 

Thanks. I thought that was the case.

Hope he's ok anyway.