Mike Ashley

I'd imagine is he was interested, his team would already be in touch along with several other clubs he'll be sizing up.

Derby for one , maybe our smelly neighbours - can't see him getting a Prem club or a club further south than the Midlands -

doesn't he live near Worksop way ?

11 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

I'd imagine is he was interested, his team would already be in touch along with several other clubs he'll be sizing up.

Derby for one , maybe our smelly neighbours - can't see him getting a Prem club or a club further south than the Midlands -

doesn't he live near Worksop way ?

He owes a street and a hotel but lives down south and commutes by helicopter up to shirebrook

53 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

It was sensational when they built it, but hasn’t been up kept is what they were saying yesterday. 

I'm guessing they mean facilities like toilets, we're so lucky to have such fantastic facilities on our kop. lol

People that would be happy to have someone like Ashley as owner just shows what a mess Chansiri has made of this club. Imo Ashley would be a shocking owner, I feel quite distant from the club now, that would be a lot worse under Ashley. Can’t we just get a decent normal owner ffs. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

People that would be happy to have someone like Ashley as owner just shows what a mess Chansiri has made of this club. Imo Ashley would be a shocking owner, I feel quite distant from the club now, that would be a lot worse under Ashley. Can’t we just get a decent normal owner ffs. 

Like the Leicester owners. Passed from Father to Son and still run well. 

1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Derby will be in the premier within 2 seasons if Ashley takes over , I am 60 and will never see wednesday in the premier again under Chansiri.

I think the only stumbling block will be the transfer embargo. Is it 2 years ?  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Does it mean loans or free transfers ?

i think they’re allowed. Loans up to a certain amount per week/month. 

they just can pay any transfer fees. 

I stand to be corrected on this tho 

• Thanks 1