3,200 from Bolton on Saturday

I can remember when they were on a right good run in Premier League and we was bottom after getting beaten 6-1 at Man United previous Saturday. I think David Pleat got sack after game. 

Bolton brought 5,000 and we hammered em 5-0 with a returning from injury Andy Booth scoring an hat trick. In fact I think we was 5-0 up at half time. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I can remember when they were on a right good run in Premier League and we was bottom after getting beaten 6-1 at Man United previous Saturday. I think David Pleat got sack after game. 

Bolton brought 5,000 and we hammered em 5-0 with a returning from injury Andy Booth scoring an hat trick. In fact I think we was 5-0 up at half time. 

One of my first ever games that was. 1998 ish? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Big Ron’s return match, it was 5-0 at half time. I was there!

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Next 3 home games will see large away followings, Bolton, Lincoln and then Sunderland. 

After that they'll mostly be a taxi full till we play Toy Town in February. 

So why don’t we put them on lower west then get the upper full with school kids allowed free tickets !!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

So why don’t we put them on lower west then get the upper full with school kids allowed free tickets !!!!

Years ago Norwich used to do a "kids for a quid" 

Nobody wanted to buy a kid for a quid.

I digress... They sold loads. Only problem was they were screaming in high pitched voices all the game. Hadn't got a clue what was going on. Screeched when the opposition scored as well (it was frequent in those days) 

They will be grown up now with their own screeching brats. 🙉