Corbeneu adrenian bannan Johnson

Gregory Paterson

I would go.

Wildsmith 

Hunt   Iorfa  Hutchinson Palmer 

Adeniran Bannan  Wing 

Berahino  Paterson  Brown.

1 minute ago, toooldforthis said:

Wing did more things right than wrong...he was involved in everything and will always make a few mistakes in those conditions. Great pass for winner and scored. Covered every blade of grass and broke up loads of play. You really need to watch a player like him off the ball...he will be great for us.

Miss controlled and lost possession more times than not

lost the ball on the edge of our box that led to their goal 

carp 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Won't happen but I'd go 4-4-2

Wildsmith

Palmer iorfa Hutchinson brown

Corbeneu adrenian bannan Johnson

Gregory Paterson

Think I would go with.. 

Wildsmith 

Hunt        Iorfa         Gibson     Brown 

Corbeanu  Adeniran  Bannan  Shodipo 

Gregory     Berahino 

1 minute ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

More likely but Berahino and wing look totally off it to me

Could even try this

Wildsmith 

Hunt Iorfa Hutchinson Palmer 

Corbeanu Bannan Adeniran Brown

Gregory  Paterson

But we must have enough players in the team capable of defending. And enough players up for the fight of league one football.

1 hour ago, northeastowl said:

You do realise this is their kids team?

Exactly. They were tidy, played some nice balls. One was where Dunkley ended up doing just enough to put their player off as he shot.

As I said anyone else would just take them apart. I'm not suggesting we were good in that first half. I didn't see all of it but what I did see suggested Mansfield were better than us.

So the last 2 midweek games both away from home, both played with 2 strikers, both we scored twice, both we won and both had no Mr B Bannan.

last two games played on a Saturday, both we failed to win, both we only played 1 isolated striker, both we had a midfield 3 because Bannan cannot play in a midfield 2.

Maybe just maybe we change to 4-4-2 we play two striker, two wingers and pick the best players for the formation, instead of putting the formation around the manager favourite players.

Looking forward to the Bolton game with some trepidation to be honest. Kieran Lee, Eoin Doyle and Antoni Sarcevic and Oladapo Afolayan have 17 goals between them. Moore is going to have to come up with something different to beat them, that’s for sure. 

Hope Kieran Lee gets a wonderful reception on his return. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

And rightly so.

I think we finally got our Wednesday back.

hopefully one day before i'm 6ft under we'll see quality of the early 90s again

as for moore he's got a long way to convince me he has a clue  - i think he's got too many options and simply cant decide what his team is  

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So the last 2 midweek games both away from home, both played with 2 strikers, both we scored twice, both we won and both had no Mr B Bannan.

last two games played on a Saturday, both we failed to win, both we only played 1 isolated striker, both we had a midfield 3 because Bannan cannot play in a midfield 2.

Maybe just maybe we change to 4-4-2 we play two striker, two wingers and pick the best players for the formation, instead of putting the formation around the manager favourite players.

If we play like we did tonight on Saturday Bolton will batter us.

Agree 4-4-2 but needs bannan in middle as none of others can pass the bloody ball

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

We beat a league two team full of kids.

Bolton would easily beat that second half eleven we had out. 

Bannan is the only player we have got that even remotely looks like a half decent footballer.  

He has to and will play every game if fit.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2