Mansfield Town V Wednesday - EFL Trophy OMDT

5 hours ago, Brommers said:

Wanted tickets for this but we sold out.

Must be the first time in this competitions history those words have ever applied. 

You can have mine n lads if you still want to go? We can't make it now. Is this ont box at all? 

• Thanks 1

I genuinely could not care less about tonight’s result.This is such a pointless tournament.

The only benefit we will get from this is giving some fringe players a chance to sharpen up their match fitness.

I’m hoping Wildsmith has a decent game as I think he needs to be pushing BPF for the number 1 jersey given the number of points he’s cost us in recent weeks.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Stupid competition, could really do with not being in it.

Considering the size of our squad I think it's quite good we're in it, gives the backup players a good chance to experience competitive first team football. Yes 4 from the last game need to start but there's quite a few that will appreciate a quick chance at redemption after pretty abhorrent displays on Saturday.

• Like 3

Difficult to be bothered about this one. I watched the last cup game, curious about the new players who would be playing. 

Not much to gain from this one, it's a waste of time competition and nothing new to see. 

I say that now, but come tea time and I realise there's nothing on TV tonight (as usual) I'll probably waste another tenner on ifollow. 

Hope we win, as I always do, but that's as far as my thoughts go this morning.

Edited by striker