Jump to content

Headphones


Ellis Rimmer
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

 


Just get Xm4's mate


Seriously - honestly - don't listen to anything else just get Xm4's


Promise you that you will be 100% totally happy with them

Have you watched telly with them or videos on laptop, if so what's the lag like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pauli said:

I could have spent the money on a used Nissan Qashqai but bought brand new Klipsch Heritage HP3 headphones instead...

 

https://www.gvibes.com/product/klipsch-heritage-ebony-hp-3-over-ear-headphones-1064324-174851

 

For when I need to rock out but don't want to wake the girls.

 Nearly $1500 ! , wow I am sure they must be good ( and need to be ).

 

Awaits post from Neil saying they arent as good as the Sonys lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, pauli said:

I could have spent the money on a used Nissan Qashqai but bought brand new Klipsch Heritage HP3 headphones instead...

 

https://www.gvibes.com/product/klipsch-heritage-ebony-hp-3-over-ear-headphones-1064324-174851

 

For when I need to rock out but don't want to wake the girls.

 

Even better when you wake the neighbours 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20211103_155414.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/11/2021 at 16:55, 3mps said:

 

Even better when you wake the neighbours 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20211103_155414.jpg

 

Shiny shiny. What are they?

 

Here's a picture of a Klipsch RF7 Mk3. 103 dB sensitivity. Almost five feet tall. I have two of them in my living room .

 

a21740-636909305793586688-750x750-vcenterhcenter.jpg.ce48d952134b460a968be4060ea856f5.jpg

 

Gimme some horns!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, pauli said:

 

Shiny shiny. What are they?

 

Here's a picture of a Klipsch RF7 Mk3. 103 dB sensitivity. Almost five feet tall. I have two of them in my living room .

 

a21740-636909305793586688-750x750-vcenterhcenter.jpg.ce48d952134b460a968be4060ea856f5.jpg

 

Gimme some horns!

 

 

 

Niceee, mine are the Fyne f502 not quite 5ft though 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/11/2021 at 21:34, @owlstalk said:

 


Just get Xm4's mate


Seriously - honestly - don't listen to anything else just get Xm4's


Promise you that you will be 100% totally happy with them

 

Ever tried them against the Sennheiser M3?

 

I'm tempted but more fussed about sound quality than noise cancelling

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...