Headphones

Ellis Rimmer

1 hour ago, OneManBand said:

Thank you for your email today regarding a price match. Unfortunately, we do not match this company as they are not a retailer, they are a marketplace. 

This means that this company does not carry stock or dispatch the items themselves, they are purely a website for anyone to advertise goods at any price they are happy to sell them for. This does also mean we will not match our own store on this marketplace as we do not price match ourselves, only other retailers. In order for you to submit a valid price match, you need to find another UK retailer who has the item in stock for immediate delivery.

I will also include a link below to our price match terms and conditions so you can have a look over them to see what would be required for a valid match.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/help-and-services/shopping-with-us/price-promise-14-commercial.html

*Please do not reply to this email, as replies to this mailbox are not monitored. If you do find another retailer that meets our terms and conditions then please fill out the price match form online via the link below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. https://cws.secure-mobiles.com/embeddedforms/v1/product/pricematch*

Thank you for taking the time to contact ShopLive.

Ahh bugger off Currys 

THEy aRe not a reTaIler thEy Are a maRkeT PlaCE

• Haha 2

With phones and TVs there tends to be v little difference between newer models. I could barely tell the difference between the latest iPhone and the 12 (still heavy). 

With headphones there seems to be a bigger jump - I've got the over ear and in ear Sony's and managed to borrow the latest versions and could tell a difference. The microphone was definitely better on the wf‑1000xm4 and they are quite a bit smaller/lighter. The battery charges quicker and seems to last longer. If you are just an occasional user it wouldn't be a deal breaker, but a definite upgrade for a more frequent user. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, owlsfan_72 said:

With phones and TVs there tends to be v little difference between newer models. I could barely tell the difference between the latest iPhone and the 12 (still heavy). 

With headphones there seems to be a bigger jump - I've got the over ear and in ear Sony's and managed to borrow the latest versions and could tell a difference. The microphone was definitely better on the wf‑1000xm4 and they are quite a bit smaller/lighter. The battery charges quicker and seems to last longer. If you are just an occasional user it wouldn't be a deal breaker, but a definite upgrade for a more frequent user. 

Anyone know where I can actually go to try out? Nowhere in Doncaster sells them except cheap ones at HMV, Tesco etc

Anyone wanting a new pair of headphones - just stop looking and go get a pair of Sony XM4's on Black Friday or Amazon Prime Day

That's it

Nothing else

No comparisons needed, no shopping around, no trying to decide between brands

Just get the Sony XM4's

I guarantee you'll be absolutely over the moon with them.

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Anyone wanting a new pair of headphones - just stop looking and go get a pair of Sony XM4's on Black Friday or Amazon Prime Day

That's it

Nothing else

No comparisons needed, no shopping around, no trying to decide between brands

Just get the Sony XM4's

I guarantee you'll be absolutely over the moon with them.

Will do boss

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I like to buy the latest model if I'm buying something but if I want these just purely to listen to music/watch TV will the XM4s make any difference to the XM3s

If you want to watch t.v then you'll prolly be better with the xm3's as they have aptx and aptx hd for low latency, for some reason they have removed those codecs from the 4's. 

• Thanks 1