Jump to content

Headphones


Recommended Posts

Can anybody recommend bluetooth headphones? I've never owned a pair so not really sure what I should be looking for or how much to spend, but have switched to just listening to digital music so could do with some nice ones. TIA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

These are top end noise cancelling and they cost.

 

 

A lot depends on what quality you want and whether you want noise cancelling.

 

 

You can pay all sort of money.

 

 

Unfortunately I have not used enough to be able to recommend

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

379! Is that normal?

you can regularly get 700s for around 200 on euro amazon sites.

QC 35 II for around 50 less.

 

But yeah they are worth keeping an eye on prices and their customer service(not that ive used it) is well known.

Black friday coming up as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, acquiescefc said:

you can regularly get 700s for around 200 on euro amazon sites.

QC 35 II for around 50 less.

 

But yeah they are worth keeping an eye on prices and their customer service(not that ive used it) is well known.

Black friday coming up as well.

Cheers mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These are the ones I'm going to get, they're supposed to be the dogs bo**ox.

 

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Sony-WH-1000XM3-Wireless-Cancelling-Headphones-Black/dp/B07GDR2LYK/ref=sr_1_4?crid=PM4KHCHASHS4&dchild=1&keywords=sony+wh1000xm3&qid=1633439439&sprefix=sony+%2Caps%2C203&sr=8-4

 

Pretty much every review site says there the best.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, OneManBand said:

These are the ones I'm going to get, they're supposed to be the dogs bo**ox.

 

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Sony-WH-1000XM3-Wireless-Cancelling-Headphones-Black/dp/B07GDR2LYK/ref=sr_1_4?crid=PM4KHCHASHS4&dchild=1&keywords=sony+wh1000xm3&qid=1633439439&sprefix=sony+%2Caps%2C203&sr=8-4

 

Pretty much every review site says there the best.

These have been replaced by the XM4's. But still decent, however I had some and they never quite fitted properly.

 

If you are on a budget, I would recommend anker, u-green, sound peets. (amazon seems best place for them)

 

Make sure they are at least Bluetooth 5.0 or above for good connection to your device.

 

If money was no object, Sony, Sennheiser, Bose, Grado, Audio Technica, Cambridge Audio maybe.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have these, can't fault them for the price. Gets good reviews constantly

 

Deal: Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NM3RSRQ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_dl_R7QADQXY0BP18T318K6Z

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 05/10/2021 at 14:46, danblakemore said:

These have been replaced by the XM4's. But still decent, however I had some and they never quite fitted properly.

 

If you are on a budget, I would recommend anker, u-green, sound peets. (amazon seems best place for them)

 

Make sure they are at least Bluetooth 5.0 or above for good connection to your device.

 

If money was no object, Sony, Sennheiser, Bose, Grado, Audio Technica, Cambridge Audio maybe.

Did you ever watch telly with the xm3's, if so what's the latency like and the range walking around the house. I ask because I've just noticed they're only Bluetooth 4.2 and not sure whether to bother with them now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...