It's time for Ian Holloway.

17 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yep so let’s give him time to get it right. 

Sacking the manager isn’t going to be the answer. Just like sacking Monk wasn’t, just like sacking Pulis wasn’t. 

The club has a six point impending points deduction and 3 months ago was facing a player mutiny over a series of unpaid wages. We’re starting to recover - this will take time. This demanding for instant success and belittling of what is a very tough league is so short sighted. 

He's had time to be doing all these things but I'm not convinced that is what's happening.

My QPR supporting friends say that he’s an excellent motivator and gets the best out of the players at his disposal, but he is inept tactically and some of his substitutions whilst manager at QPR were baffling, to put it mildly.

14 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Stevenage

lets just leave it there, what an embarrassment that was.

Going back to old flames never works the 2nd time around

Eh..

We've just been turned over by Morecombe and tw@tting oxford..and couldn't beat shrewsfookinberry.

😂

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

My QPR supporting friends say that he’s an excellent motivator and gets the best out of the players at his disposal, but he is inept tactically and some of his substitutions whilst manager at QPR were baffling, to put it mildly.

Isn't that the complaint levelled at our current manager??

17 hours ago, Hirst's Pint Glass said:

Don't understand the love for Holloway, his record is nothing to write home about, plus he shafted Grimsby. 

Screenshot_20211002_235640_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211002_235653_com.android.chrome.jpg

So, in the last 14 (thirteen) years he's only once managed a club and had more wins than defeats (Blackpool - and that ended 9 years ago). At most other clubs since 2007 he's lost FAR more games than he's won. 

Great character, interesting pundit but he's been pretty hopeless as a manager for the last decade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I suspect he'd be about as successful an appointment as Pulis. As would Megson. Way, way past their sell-by date.

The logical extension of your post is that we'd be no worse off but have fantastic post match interviews.

It's a win.