Darren Moore's post-Oxford Utd thoughts at Hillsborough

15 minutes ago, sternlad said:

What was the crowds reaction to the second Oxford goal going in? There must have been disbelief mixed with outrageous laughter.

I actually laughed. It’s the most Wednesday thing to do. As soon as patterson threw him self to the floor, I knew they would go and score. 

• Like 2

The players were not good enough today, not one of them can say I gave 100% for my team mates. Moore's tactics every game are not offensive, it's boring, slow build up and we will never kill the opposition off. Stop changing the team, play players in their best position and tell us you got it wrong again today, otherwise the fans will turn on you.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Can you really imagine Moore motivating you in the dressing room after a bad result 

Bet he just spills out the same nonsense he does in his interviews.

‘Ah harsh luck lads, we go again, you’ve been brilliant today’ 

I'd be surprised if he says the same in the dressing room as he says in front of the cameras.

He does need to have another look at his tactics, playing out from the back isn't working. One striker on his own isn't working. We need 2 up top or if it's 433 the other 2 need to get closer to the man in the middle

If Bannan is playing we need to seriously look at the structure in midfield. He won't stick to his position, he goes ball chasing and screws up our shape, either he needs telling to stick to his position when we don't have the ball or we need to find a way to compensate. Maybe 2 athletes rather than Dennis and Wing  or one of the strikers drops back to midfield.

It's the managers job to sort things out like this, if he doesn't he's abdicating responsibility.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Can you really imagine Moore motivating you in the dressing room after a bad result 

He's totally uninspiring and didn't want him to get job in 1st place. He was getting found out at Doncaster and there results went south and he's getting found out here...poor manager and no ideas.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Correction- "Errrmmmmmmm harsh luck lads, ermmmmmmmm we go again, ermmmmmmm you've been brilliant today"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2