Chansiri OUT!!!!

Just now, steelowl said:

totally unfair - Don't underestimate the conditions he's working under imo He's doing an incredible job 

Yep - I was unimpressed with his CV when he arrived but tbf, the recent changes have all been positive and welcome.

12 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Still a fact though.

He has taken the club backwards and spent millions doing it.

If ever the phrase “an idiot and his money are easily parted” fitted a scenario, it’s this.

True, I think only fools invest in football clubs. But they're the fools we need. 

Chansiri is the most ambitious owner we've had in my lifetime.

An owner isn't like a manager, when they falter you can't just sack them and get a new one. 

Where we are now is because of bad managerial appointments, and the poor signings after Carlos season 1.

A better manager would have kept us up last season. 

The appointments are Chansiri's fault, but these performances are Moore's responsibility. 

Were fans happy with Moore? Until how long ago, a week ago, a few hours ago? 

So in hindsight Chansiri is useless for appointing him, but most were happy with him until a week ago. (I was slated on here a few weeks ago for calling Moore out).

I don't think we'd be in a better position than we are now had Chansiri not took over, looking at the post Premiership years, we'd most likely be exactly where we are, but without those great seasons of nearly getting promoted and playing great football. 

42 minutes ago, NIOwl said:

Took over a club that had, on average, been no better than we are right now for 15 years, plowed in the investment we'd been dreaming of, gave us the best football we'd seen in 25 years, then came undone and is trying to go again. 

Took over a club and had one decent season ( at home btw) and just edged passed Brighton ( away ) in the play offs, and was out classed by Steve Bruce's Hull ..  then it's been all downhill.

6 and a half years on we are a struggling side in League one losing to Morecombe and Oxfords.

Let's try and go again you say? 😆 

Edited by TaxiMark
  • Like 1

We can’t blame our form on players not being paid any more. 

The manager has been backed this summer. 

On paper our squad should comfortably be good enough to be top 6 - very comfortably. 

It’s now down to the manager to motivate/inspire/produce results. 

Time is a limited commodity in football. He really needs to start grinding out some wins by any method he can. 

48 minutes ago, NIOwl said:

True, I think only fools invest in football clubs. But they're the fools we need. 

Chansiri is the most ambitious owner we've had in my lifetime.

An owner isn't like a manager, when they falter you can't just sack them and get a new one. 

Where we are now is because of bad managerial appointments, and the poor signings after Carlos season 1.

A better manager would have kept us up last season. 

The appointments are Chansiri's fault, but these performances are Moore's responsibility. 

Were fans happy with Moore? Until how long ago, a week ago, a few hours ago? 

So in hindsight Chansiri is useless for appointing him, but most were happy with him until a week ago. (I was slated on here a few weeks ago for calling Moore out).

I don't think we'd be in a better position than we are now had Chansiri not took over, looking at the post Premiership years, we'd most likely be exactly where we are, but without those great seasons of nearly getting promoted and playing great football. 

Evening Dejphon how's the pandemic over there.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

No he hoodwinked a lot of fans did so much to ruin loyalty from sponsors / corporate that had supported the club when we were struggling , then gambled and now has control of the ground !

he has no respect for the fans