Chansiri OUT!!!!

DC isn't the problem. Just look at what's happening to Derby.

I still believe our players last season could have kept us up under decent management. I still believe the current squad can get promoted this season under decent management.

We have to play to our strengths, and that's the managers job to identify those strengths.

The worrying thing is it does not appear those strengths have been identified.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BadBoy1762 said:

What the F@@k has he done to our club!!!!

Took over a slightly less than mediocre Championship club and spent millions turning them into a less than mediocre League 1 club.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Took over a slightly less than mediocre Championship club and spent millions turning them into a less than mediocre League 1 club.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Took over a club that had, on average, been no better than we are right now for 15 years, plowed in the investment we'd been dreaming of, gave us the best football we'd seen in 25 years, then came undone and is trying to go again. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Man is killing the club. 

Come on though. Most of us were happy at the Moore appointment and even happier with the recruitment in the summer. DC has a lot to answer for at this club, but he is not picking this team, nor is he responsible for their tactical deployment and motivation. In this situation, the manager is the one who is most accountable. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, NIOwl said:

Took over a club that had, on average, been no better than we are right now for 15 years, plowed in the investment we'd been dreaming of, gave us the best football we'd seen in 25 years, then came undone and is trying to go again. 

Still a fact though.

He has taken the club backwards and spent millions doing it.

If ever the phrase “an idiot and his money are easily parted” fitted a scenario, it’s this.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Revenant said:

DC isn't the problem. Just look at what's happening to Derby.

I get what you're saying but I'd like us to have a higher bar for ownership competence than Mel Morris.

• Like 4

I'm not sure that big changes behind the scenes would be helpful right now - and I was screaming for them this time last year.

The one thing I would like to see is more transparency over who put this squad together (if it is primarily DM, it helps with assessing his accountability for results ).