Darren Moore

Appoint a crap manager and get crap results. It really isn’t rocket science is it? 

There is absolutely nothing in his managerial career to suggest he is a good manager and he should never have been given the job  in the first place. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SDS Owl said:

Appoint a crap manager and get crap results. It really isn’t rocket science is it? 

There is absolutely nothing in his managerial career to suggest he is a good manager and he should never have been given the job  in the first place. 

Totally agree,said it from day 1

Appointed on the back of 5 straight defeats at Donny..ffs

• Like 1

The guy is completely out of his depth. He appears to be tactically inept, he perseveres with a style of play and a formation that clearly doesn’t work and anybody who try’s to argue that he’s getting the best out of this group of players either doesn’t understand football or hasn’t seen us play this season.

This is what happens when you have a chairman who doesn’t know anything about football, he hires a crap manager.

• Like 5

Trying to avoid the knee jerks to that performance but:

we should by now be seeing an idea of our best starting11. We dont

we should have an idea of the type of football he wants to play. We havent

But the worst thing for me, is there is no fighting spirit in the side, nothing much has actually changed since Carlos left. We have players who don’t seem to understand that you’ve got to fight for the right to play.

I don’t expect to see world beaters in Wednesday shirts, but I do expect them to scrap for every ball.

• Like 4