Darren Moore

1 hour ago, darrenmooresbunda said:

Wednesday fans are so entitled sometimes. Why do you think players like Peacock-Farrell and Berahino are here? Because they couldn’t resist the opportunity to play with Liam Palmer? Nah, it’s because of Darren Moore. 

Replacing the manager of a new squad in a new league after a few games is straight childish. Are you all not sick of the managerial merry go round? Give it some time. 

Evening Darren mate.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Moore could be our Chris Turner.

Assembled a decent squad, but needs a good manager to get them playing well.

The trick when we brought Sturrock in - we made the change early enough!

Chris Turner was our Chris Turner…but unfortunately Darren Moore is also our Darren Moore. 

1 hour ago, darrenmooresbunda said:

Wednesday fans are so entitled sometimes. Why do you think players like Peacock-Farrell and Berahino are here? Because they couldn’t resist the opportunity to play with Liam Palmer? Nah, it’s because of Darren Moore. 

Replacing the manager of a new squad in a new league after a few games is straight childish. Are you all not sick of the managerial merry go round? Give it some time. 

Aye, thanks for coming Bailey 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I honestly think the players are just as shiteee as the manager. We signed a bunch of dross this summer 

They've been decent at other clubs, a lot of them a division higher. I don't think anyone thought they were rubbish when we signed them.

Most of us were surprised and delighted when we got them. I and many others expected us to get the dregs after not paying wages.

12 minutes ago, MarvelOwls said:

I said at the start to give him time, let him bring his own players in, coach the way he wants, use his own tactics.

I thought he would get a season. 

If it carries on like this he will go around Christmas and then we will start it all again.

Just how football works nowadays.

Nobody gets time at all.We had people on here say give him time when he got the job but I bet a lot of those want a change now a few months down the line. Make a change and we'll  be back to square one again like we were when Luhukay,Monk,Pulis were sacked.

10 minutes ago, prowl said:

They've been decent at other clubs, a lot of them a division higher. I don't think anyone thought they were rubbish when we signed them.

Most of us were surprised and delighted when we got them. I and many others expected us to get the dregs after not paying wages.

So how come they can’t control the ball pass it shoot or do the basics like, oh I don’t know, try? They was free for a reason 

1 hour ago, Rodger Wylde said:

I think it's nothing to do with Darren Moore, Berahino the exception, but all about wages.

Its everything to do with DM he is the one dictating playing it out,and he is in charge of team selection,tactics,game management, and subs...

Probably Still two millionaires in that team,whilst we reference wages,& whilst ever the Rotherhams & WW of this World can compete so should we....

How many shots are we managing per game,let alone golas?(or even GOALS!!) & how is it Patterson couldnt get a game under DM,but comes in and scores in consecutive games?

11 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

Nobody gets time at all.We had people on here say give him time when he got the job but I bet a lot of those want a change now a few months down the line. Make a change and we'll  be back to square one again like we were when Luhukay,Monk,Pulis were sacked.

Are Florist back to square one? I would have liked that sort of new manager bounce here - we’d still be in the championship 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Its everything to do with DM he is the one dictating playing it out,and he is in charge of team selection,tactics,game management, and subs...

Probably Still two millionaires in that team,whilst we reference wages,& whilst ever the Rotherhams & WW of this World can compete so should we....

How many shots are we managing per game,let alone golas?(or even GOALS!!) & how is it Patterson couldnt get a game under DM,but comes in and scores in consecutive games?

Summat happened to Patterson halfway through the second half..He got angry about something and suddenly turned into a really dangerous football player...Pick him next week and hope it happens earlier FFS!....

11 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

GM would have got us more points than TP or DM & we would have survived last season,...in my view 

Moore was far from blameless last year with his tactics,...and under different circumstances would have gone last Year.

Covid 19 restrictions & DM being so ill,twice(to be fair) were factors that had to be taken into account,but it made no sense at all  to try to get a struggling team/defence to play it out,at a time when they were battling relegation.NONE

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, darrenmooresbunda said:

We were. But now we’re in League 1. BPF is Championship-level, but still wanted to come to us. Berahino was the best player on the pitch as soon as he came on. 

It goes back to the entitlement. We are not a big club. We are not a draw. Moore gives us something. 

2 hours ago, Rodger Wylde said:

I think it's nothing to do with Darren Moore, Berahino the exception, but all about wages.

8 minutes ago, parajack said:

@parajackI was referring to Moore being a draw for players to come to the club.

Nothing to do with his tactics or playing style.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, modboy said:

Listening to the Wednesday podcast before with the Oxford fan on who said they were poor at defending crosses and set pieces we managed to never really these them, goal apart.

Our tactics are abysmal.

They are and its clear DM wont change them,for that reason we are going to struggle......If we want a realistic push for an automatic spot,he should be INSTRUCTED  by the Chairman his boss,to do so...(note:ime not calling for him to go,just to be 'performance managed' like most on here would be,if under performing))

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

They are and its clear DM wont change them,for that reason we are going to struggle......If we want a realistic push for an automatic spot,he should be INSTRUCTED  by the Chairman his boss,to do so...(note:ime not calling for him to go,just to be 'performance managed' like most on here would be,if under performing))

Ahh So you are relying on Chansiri to actually recognise a footballing tactical problem?

I won't hold me f.oookin' breath mate....

• Like 1

Apart from the fact we’ve made no progression, the system doesn’t suit the players, team selections change drastically week in week out, those that do start don’t look fit for 90 minutes, all the substitutions are typically like for like players with no impact and show we have no plan B….

Moore is doing a tremendous job

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3