Darren Moore

6 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

How he can play Johnson at left-back is beyond belief. Greta cross for the goal but that's what you expect from a winger every now and again. We defends like a winger, unsurprisingly. 

I expected good things from Wing, he has technical ability but he has been way off it so far and he is painfully slow.

Moore's substitutions don't really work very often either. Berahino for Gregory was like for like really when we needed more of a tactical change. 

Not sure what he was asking of Sow or Dele when they came on but they had no impact. 

Trying to play out from the back with Dunkley is hard to watch. 

I actually thought Berahino made a big difference when he came on.

The rest I agree with 

• Like 1

DM,s thoughts on today

"There were tired minds out there , the group were tired , this was our third game of the week"

"we will analyse the game and move on to the next one"

"I was pleased with the second half"

"I am not making excuses , you will always get honesty from me ,  the new players are settling in , its up to me to come up with a formula"

"Some of the decision making wasn`t there today , but its a long season and still a lot of football to be played"

KIN` HELL................................WHERE TO START WITH THAT CROCK OF PROVERBIAL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, McRightSide said:

I actually thought Berahino made a big difference when he came on.

The rest I agree with 

He was better than Gregory, hard not to be after that first half but maybe that was due to the whole team improving after 15 minutes of reflection on the sh*tshow first 45. 

1 hour ago, modboy said:

Either give him a 5 year contract or sack him tonight.

Shambles at the moment.

Being over run by Oxford etc etc is embarrassing for the wages we spend.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a manager more ineffective after 20 minutes in  a game, week in week out! 

• Like 2

DM: “The group were tired from the two games this week”

So at the moment we’ve got the worst of both worlds. We’re not getting any consistency because the team keeps changing, but the changes aren’t energising us either so what’s the point?!

• Like 2

Just now, Screen Door Slams said:

DM,s thoughts on today

"There were tired minds out there , the group were tired , this was our third game of the week"

"we will analyse the game and move on to the next one"

"I was pleased with the second half"

"I am not making excuses , you will always get honesty from me ,  the new players are settling in , its up to me to come up with a formula"

"Some of the decision making wasn`t there today , but its a long season and still a lot of football to be played"

KIN` HELL................................WHERE TO START WITH THAT CROCK OF PROVERBIAL

Wow some real original outside the box thinking there. Hope nobody from Real Madrid reads that or we might lose him.

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, prowl said:

Do you suffer from Amnesia. There were times last year where we were much , much worse. Ok it was the league above but we were dreadful.

Going further back we were even worse than last year, sometimes I thought we'd got a load of winos in off the street and put their boots on the wrong feet.

Today was just bitterly disappointing.

On reflection it was on a par with Blackburn at home 2 years ago. I don't think anything last season was as bad as that. At least last season we had some shape and you could actually see what tactics we were trying to employ. Today (1st half especially) was an absolute disgrace. In that half we were completely outplayed by Oxford, that's where we are at the moment. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Absolutely.

I was struggling to work out what the formation was 1st half and we were pretty poor. Improved second half but then Dele Bashiru out wide was it? Not really sure but it didn't work. 

Persisting with the keeper playing it short to Dunkley is like a throw back to when Jos did the same with Lees, it didn't work then and it's not working now.  

It's crackers, I just can't make sense of it. Any of it.

Even isolating Gregory up top on his own.

None of it works.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He was better than Gregory, hard not to be after that first half but maybe that was due to the whole team improving after 15 minutes of reflection on the sh*tshow first 45. 

Berahino played well when he came on.

Definitely need to go two up top in this league.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Andy W
42 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Why would players want to play for Moore that they're willing to drop to League One for the honour?

What's Moore achieved that players are desperate to play for him?

It's all bullshit as far as I can see it.

Sums it up perfectly for me, it is utter bullshit.

Still doesn’t know what formation he prefers.

Hasn’t got a clue what his best team is.

No clear direction, no organisation, we panic and lose our shape every time we are put under pressure.

Im fed up after every match thinking “they looked more organised than us”.

He needs to go before another season goes down the drain.

• Like 4