todays team

I new he would change the team. Bannan in the team so that means no tempo to the game. Wing can't run. So it will be hardwork in midfield. I hope they prove me wrong and play brilliant. We will see. Oxford won't be a pushover though. Uto

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

Haven’t you seen him play for Udders? It’s not rocket science mate!

To my knowledge he never played for Huddersfield against us. I may be wrong. Other than that I didn’t waste a second of my life between 2019 and the end of last season studying Huddersfield’s performances, so no I haven’t seen him play. Did you ? How many of his 31 games for Huddersfield did you see him play. How did he do ? Was he any good ? 
Stupidly I assumed he wasn’t very good given that they released him. 

52 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

To my knowledge he never played for Huddersfield against us. I may be wrong. Other than that I didn’t waste a second of my life between 2019 and the end of last season studying Huddersfield’s performances, so no I haven’t seen him play. Did you ? How many of his 31 games for Huddersfield did you see him play. How did he do ? Was he any good ? 
Stupidly I assumed he wasn’t very good given that they released him. 

I’ve seen him a couple of times and he’s a better left back than Johnson or Palmer. But then again Moore hasn’t got a clue so there you go