WEDNESDAY -V- OXFORD UNITED - omdt

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

4 shots on target.

2 from Bannan. 2 fed by Bannan.

But yeah, let’s play someone else.

Who?

Bannan is great going forward, but it’s when it’s not going forward or going the other way that’s the issues. Too many hospital passes to teammates and too often trying to do too much. To play Bannan you need a opposite type of midfielder. Unfortunately we don’t have without luongo, meaning Bannan is a luxury player we currently can’t afford.

• Like 5

Just now, Ray Von shabba said:

But who do you get in to run this sheite show ?

Should have got rid when we were top 6...then we could pick and choose...would have been a queue of em reyt up past 5 arches.

We were pretty crap when the league table thought we were good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

4 shots on target.

2 from Bannan. 2 fed by Bannan.

But yeah, let’s play someone else.

Who?

Please read the post Mrs Bannan. I know you love your husband dearly, it does you credit but I wasn’t attacking your wee guidman nor was I advocating playing someone else. 

I was responding to the statement, “Nothing to do with Bannan today. Poor tactics and no midfield are the issues!” Surely if the midfield is the issue and your beloved is part of the midfield then he must be part of the problem ? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Stevelknievel said:

Bannan is great going forward, but it’s when it’s not going forward or going the other way that’s the issues. Too many hospital passes to teammates and too often trying to do too much. To play Bannan you need a opposite type of midfielder. Unfortunately we don’t have without luongo, meaning Bannan is a luxury player we currently can’t afford.

Hang on.

Of our midfield 4, Wing, Dennis and Sodipo have been terrible today. Bannan has been head & shoulders.

How is Bannan the luxury?

• Haha 1