Jump to content

Connor Wickham


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

Mine went up £1500, doubled.

But don't you get free water in Tewkesbury?

 

True story, I'm in the town of Tewkesbury right now, passing through and stopped for a Costa on the main drag.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, WendyOK said:

Bet he’s proper proper fuming. 
 

Off sick from work again with his 30k a week wages and his 5M house, feel for the bloke 

If Preston are paying him 30k per week they'll be next Derby. 

I bet he's not on half that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Manwë said:

But don't you get free water in Tewkesbury?

 

True story, I'm in the town of Tewkesbury right now, passing through and stopped for a Costa on the main drag.

 

 

I'm not in Tewkesbury anymore, spent a lot of time there years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

What a ********.

 

Neil, how can I be put on comment moderation yet bells like this guy can post freely?

 

You've outdone yourself in this thread. Good and proper. You've gone full SJW, on steroids.

 

Being outraged for someone who earns a week, what most struggle to earn a year, at a comment made that he will probably be ok, in part to his financial security. Not only that, throwing the old 'rich people have problems too' ignores the strong correlation between poverty and mental health issues.

 

I'll never understand how people can get so outraged for people they have nothing in common with.

 

Seems a solid decision to put someone like you on content moderation. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, 0742 said:

 

You've outdone yourself in this thread. Good and proper. You've gone full SJW, on steroids.

 

Being outraged for someone who earns a week, what most struggle to earn a year, at a comment made that he will probably be ok, in part to his financial security. Not only that, throwing the old 'rich people have problems too' ignores the strong correlation between poverty and mental health issues.

 

I'll never understand how people can get so outraged for people they have nothing in common with.

 

Seems a solid decision to put someone like you on content moderation. 

 

 

 


Cant all people have mental health issues, regardless of wealth?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 0742 said:

 

You've outdone yourself in this thread. Good and proper. You've gone full SJW, on steroids.

 

Being outraged for someone who earns a week, what most struggle to earn a year, at a comment made that he will probably be ok, in part to his financial security. Not only that, throwing the old 'rich people have problems too' ignores the strong correlation between poverty and mental health issues.

 

I'll never understand how people can get so outraged for people they have nothing in common with.

 

Seems a solid decision to put someone like you on content moderation. 

 

 

 

I'll stop you there. The comment wasn't about his financial security. Re read thsn come back when you've grown up a bit.

 

Thanks.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Owlstalk is great isn’t it! One picture of a bloke on crutches sends us off down a wormhole of sanded floor v carpets and mental health of the wealthy discussions 

 

and I really mean it’s great, I’m not being sarcastic 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

feel for the lad but at 28 he has hardly played a game of football yet he has been on over 40 grand a week until the summer ,a millionaire but has done nothing . if he didnt have these issues he would have had a top career in the game . dont know what he was on at pne bust must have been a pretty low wage due to the massive risk he is . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

If Preston are paying him 30k per week they'll be next Derby. 

I bet he's not on half that. 

he was on more than 40k at palace ,but he got that contract 5 years ago when 23 fully fit and moving into his prime ,over 5 years later hardly played a game and had no club for 3 months preston will be paying him id imagine 5grand tops with an option to increase his wage january if he proved fitness and offers something on the pitch ,that wont be happening now.  he should do what gary hooper did play golf and go and play in some other country enjoy the sun while picking up a wage playing at a less physical league . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 0742 said:

 

You've outdone yourself in this thread. Good and proper. You've gone full SJW, on steroids.

 

Being outraged for someone who earns a week, what most struggle to earn a year, at a comment made that he will probably be ok, in part to his financial security. Not only that, throwing the old 'rich people have problems too' ignores the strong correlation between poverty and mental health issues.

 

I'll never understand how people can get so outraged for people they have nothing in common with.

 

Seems a solid decision to put someone like you on content moderation. 

 

 

 


What a bizarre and complete misunderstanding of the original post.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...