The PFA needs similar rules to Equity, so you can't have two footballers with the same name. This one could change his name to something unique, like Rob Jones or Kieran Lee...

Got a good idea how some will respond to this but given how Doncaster have fallen off a cliff recently, how good a job there did Moore do given he had them around the play-off picture in both the seasons he was there.

15 minutes ago, Jim said:

Doncaster have fallen off a cliff recently, how good a job there did Moore do given he had them around the play-off picture in both the seasons he was there.

They weren’t in great form when he left but now they are beyond bad

13 minutes ago, Jim said:

And this was the sort of reply I was expecting 🤣

I was using it in the defence of Moore…  (I’m not really pro or anti Moore currently personally) but Doncaster are now getting humiliated without Moore. 

3 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

I was using it in the defence of Moore…  (I’m not really pro or anti Moore currently personally) but Doncaster are now getting humiliated without Moore. 

Not having a pop mate. I’m totally aware of the losing run Donny were on just before Moore left to come to us. It gets brought up regularly by the bring back Monk brigade. Just suggesting DM did a better job at Donny than he gets credit for but it’s all about what he does here now. I think he will do well but it won’t be without fighting off criticism from  sections of the fan base who have already made their minds up about him and are p!$$ed off with me for singlehandedly hounding the great one out of S6? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Not having a pop mate.

I get you…. As a fanbase I think we’ve found it difficult to know which manager to have faith in… as the club has been in decline and finishing lower and lower each season since Carlos. 

• Like 1

Science is the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical world, so maybe this chap can finally discover why we constantly manage to shoot ourselves in the foot during games, those inexplicable 'typical bloody Wednesday' moments , and stop it ever happening again.

Crack on Mr Boffin.

If only.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Revenant said:

90s football, my two favourite teams

Wednesday (Always have been b always will be)

Newcastle, Kevin Keegan meltdown season. Brilliant football.lol

When I was young my parents got me a Newcastle calendar for some reason. Would have been around the 1995/6 season.  I guess they wanted to give me a chance to support a decent football team. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jim said:

Not having a pop mate. I’m totally aware of the losing run Donny were on just before Moore left to come to us. It gets brought up regularly by the bring back Monk brigade. Just suggesting DM did a better job at Donny than he gets credit for but it’s all about what he does here now. I think he will do well but it won’t be without fighting off criticism from  sections of the fan base who have already made their minds up about him and are p!$$ed off with me for singlehandedly hounding the great one out of S6? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It must get boring thinking of different ways to bring Monk into every single thread? I know I certainly get bored of reading it.

I do find it strange though that you don’t bring Pulis up more often, especially given how you spammed every thread spaffing yourself off over how amazing you said he was.