Wimbledon ticket details

4 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

No I don't.

But I also don't complain online when people release them. 

They don't harm anybody expect die your trainers blue.

“Dye”

And that……. Tells me everything I need to know. Nothing else needs to be said. 

9 hours ago, WestBerksOwl said:

looks like the whole ground has now sold out, home & away tickets.

they had 7500 against burton and im sure they fetch no more than 200 so our sell out 1000 would mean it only needed another 1000 sold at least half of those will be our fans . a lot of us who attend every saturday away game are missing out but i can see us getting a spanking on the pitch 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, morganowl said:

they had 7500 against burton and im sure they fetch no more than 200 so our sell out 1000 would mean it only needed another 1000 sold at least half of those will be our fans . a lot of us who attend every saturday away game are missing out but i can see us getting a spanking on the pitch 

Like we did at Wigan

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Like we did at Wigan

Though we've not been great in most games this season Plymouth are only team to spank us. 

We should have beaten Shrewsbury and Ipswich and we deserved at least a point if not all three at Morecambe. 

On 05/10/2021 at 13:01, Watto said:

Anyone know why we have only been given just over a thousand when the away end holds 1400?

surprise , surprise it is all down to SAG. They have asked Wimbledon to make a few alterations to the away end and until this is completed the away capacity has been reduced from 1400 to 1000

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WestBerksOwl said:

surprise , surprise it is all down to SAG. They have asked Wimbledon to make a few alterations to the away end and until this is completed the away capacity has been reduced from 1400 to 1000

wish i knew this before wasting 90quid on train tickets . my stupid fault i will learn . at least owlstalk kept the cheltenham tickets all hush hush they sold out and i got 2 winning tickets , online it says 1400 wimbledon away , and 1100 cheltenham yet we got 1468