Wimbledon ticket details

3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I'm on 680 but I think the last time I failed to get a ticket due to not quite having enough TPP was that Rotherham game when Lee scored in the 9843rd minute. Had enough points to go to Rotherham every time since then, plus lots of smaller allocation games but always managed to get tickets until now.  It's the fairest system and I've always advocated it over the "it's not fair I wanted to go to 1 away game this season but I don't have the points, it's a closed shop" brigade, but it's still gutting!!

Oh yeah totally agree it’s a decent fair system, I think what has skewed things slightly is the 1867 scheme which I believe gives you extra points at the time of purchase 

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Only a handful of tickets left, no chance that this goes past this morning.  Gutted, this was one game I really wanted to go to having seen Wednesday play on 109 different grounds and even despite being a regular away fan I didn't have enough TPP to get mine yet.

And the next away game I'm desperate to go to for the new ground, Cheltenham, is only a couple of weeks later with another small allocation so it'll be the same scenario. If these 2 had been later in the season I'd probably have had a chance.

Boooo, closed shop, etc. !

I'm in your boat as well AH (although not quite as many grounds visited in the past) - first away game in ages not reached my TPP.  And yes, later in the season would have been helpful.  Don't worry though - there's always next season...

Edited by jayzman
typo

On 30/09/2021 at 17:42, Spion Kop said:

Trains already booked mate, get on their end like I used to when I didn't have enough points. Rather be there to see the boys live than sat watching your phone, TV or listening to Radio Sheff Utd.

Keep that notion to yourself because Wimbledon will start checking everyone’s credentials if they think everyone’s jumping on that bandwagon. 

16 hours ago, musingowl said:

The vast majority of ticket buyers go.

A very small handful pass them on, folk see 4 or 5  tweets offering tickets for full away ends and lose their minds.

To suggest 30% of those top of the priority list don't bother going is just silly, probably closer to 3%.

I'm on 690, might not get a sniff, şhit happens.

i have 650. Knew I wouldn’t get one so went for the hospitality ticket direct from Wimbledon 

1 hour ago, Watto said:

Anyone know why we have only been given just over a thousand when the away end holds 1400?

I think I know. 

1 hour ago, FattyOwl72 said:

I reckon I have an inkling...:ph34r:

hmmmmm. Let me think 🤔 

• Haha 1

Just now, njh1968 said:

I might be missing something obvious but is there a definitive reason why we have not got 400 more? 

I suspect Wimbledon maybe holding them back for one reason or another 🤔 

4 hours ago, FattyOwl72 said:

I reckon I have an inkling...:ph34r:

We get it.

You bought hospitality which Im guessing ain't cheap and will get a large meal while watching the game.

And you gave a zany answer when applying as well.

Maybe not the best place to gloat when fans are wishing they had a ticket.

Edited by Quickly Kevin

If its the case that Wimbledon are selling hospitality plus an away area ticket, I am not aware of that happening before. Of course its up to them how they distribute tickets but with a small allocation in terms of our support 2-300 seems alot.

Yes I missed out at 13.00 for a ticket 

7 hours ago, xploreowl said:

Keep that notion to yourself because Wimbledon will start checking everyone’s credentials if they think everyone’s jumping on that bandwagon. 

Oh my goodness, Wimbledon Secret Service will have seen the post, it's too late, you're all doomed.

Are you for real, come on mate, just don't use your own details, ie same info as on Wednesdays site, it's that simple. Tickets nowadays are downloaded, it's not like the days when you paid to get in and you gave a local address when asked at the turnstile. This ground is the easiest to get a ticket at this season. New stadium, the groundhoppers will be there every home game, so Wimbledon expect fans  joining their database.

Had a ticket on Mansfields end tonight but got caught out, knew I shouldn't have worn my Thurcroft pit N.C.B. donkey jacket.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Steelman said:

Yes.

Because of the scum who went to and let off smoke bombs at Wigan. Thank those a-holes.

The large allocations always attract the idiots, see it time and again. This is the result.

Nothing to do with smoke bombs ya weapon lol

They're holding them back so they can move all the Wednesday fans into there who are going in the home end.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ANDY said:

i have 650. Knew I wouldn’t get one so went for the hospitality ticket direct from Wimbledon 

I think I know. 

hmmmmm. Let me think 🤔 

Haven't even got this email about it and I know the answer. Pretty simple same thing happened at Morecombe and will happen everywhere else too if we flood the home ends.

6 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

We get it.

You bought hospitality which Im guessing ain't cheap and will get a large meal while watching the game.

And you gave a zany answer when applying as well.

Maybe not the best place to gloat when fans are wishing they had a ticket.

He also gets to sit with our fans lol

Stop crying and suck it up.

7 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Haven't even got this email about it and I know the answer. Pretty simple same thing happened at Morecombe and will happen everywhere else too if we flood the home ends.

I spoke to a very nice lady on the phone. They then emailed me to confirm the details and that I was happy with the situation. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Nothing to do with smoke bombs ya weapon lol

They're holding them back so they can move all the Wednesday fans into there who are going in the home end.

Take it you’re one of the weapons that takes them to every away match.

• Haha 2