Wimbledon ticket details

4 hours ago, FattyOwl72 said:

Had an email from Wimbledon asking if we are Wimbledon or SWFC fans re the hospitality tickets we’ve bought 

I responded honestly. I daren't share the response from (I have to say it, a brilliant) AFC Wimbledon for fear of the meltdown on here.

@ANDYknows:ph34r::biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tashton said:

Something strange with tickets website.  The Wimbledon match appears on away tickets available when usually it doesn't until you have enough points.  It then lets you select tickets,put in basket then won't let you proceed to checkout....  It's greyed out. I'm sure that's no normal

Just tried and it is different. As you say, it normally doesn't even show the game unless you've got enough TPP to buy.  But after picking seats and the name it says "the quantity of tickets assigned to *name* exceeds limits set by SWFC" which is why the checkout button is greyed out, it still won't let you get tickets for anybody without enough points. Which is good I suppose. 

25 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

If you have no intention of going to a game don't buy a ticket,  have a bit of etiquette .

agree , but its 2021and its all about greed and sod the rest. its like every one with 750 points are just going to buy them anyways and sell them on with 70% of them actually going. been in league 1 is actually stopping a lot going away . such tiny allocations . where are the missing 400 tickets for the away end? 

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

agree , but its 2021and its all about greed and sod the rest. its like every one with 750 points are just going to buy them anyways and sell them on with 70% of them actually going. been in league 1 is actually stopping a lot going away . such tiny allocations . where are the missing 400 tickets for the away end? 

They are not selling the front two rows  - that probably account for around 250 seats

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

The vast majority of ticket buyers go.

A very small handful pass them on, folk see 4 or 5  tweets offering tickets for full away ends and lose their minds.

To suggest 30% of those top of the priority list don't bother going is just silly, probably closer to 3%.

I'm on 690, might not get a sniff, şhit happens.

Only a handful of tickets left, no chance that this goes past this morning.  Gutted, this was one game I really wanted to go to having seen Wednesday play on 109 different grounds and even despite being a regular away fan I didn't have enough TPP to get mine yet.

And the next away game I'm desperate to go to for the new ground, Cheltenham, is only a couple of weeks later with another small allocation so it'll be the same scenario. If these 2 had been later in the season I'd probably have had a chance.

Boooo, closed shop, etc. !

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Only a handful of tickets left, no chance that this goes past this morning.  Gutted, this was one game I really wanted to go to having seen Wednesday play on 109 different grounds and even despite being a regular away fan I didn't have enough TPP to get mine yet.

And the next away game I'm desperate to go to for the new ground, Cheltenham, is only a couple of weeks later with another small allocation so it'll be the same scenario. If these 2 had been later in the season I'd probably have had a chance.

Boooo, closed shop, etc. !

Buy a hospitality package direct with AFC Wimbledon.

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Anyone know why we have only been given just over a thousand when the away end holds 1400?

Yes.

Because of the scum who went to and let off smoke bombs at Wigan. Thank those a-holes.

The large allocations always attract the idiots, see it time and again. This is the result.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hopevalleyowl said:

Sold out - I genuinely can’t remember the last time somewhere had sold out before my TPP (700)

I'm on 680 but I think the last time I failed to get a ticket due to not quite having enough TPP was that Rotherham game when Lee scored in the 9843rd minute. Had enough points to go to Rotherham every time since then, plus lots of smaller allocation games but always managed to get tickets until now.  It's the fairest system and I've always advocated it over the "it's not fair I wanted to go to 1 away game this season but I don't have the points, it's a closed shop" brigade, but it's still gutting!!

• Like 2