Wimbledon ticket details

Blimey that's not many. I bought tickets that I couldn't use for Ipswich and Mansfield in the hope of getting into the second bracket for this game and I'm still only in the 5th! 

At least it says "initial allocation" so there'll surely be more but it's still going to be tight. 

Just now, alanharper said:

Blimey that's not many. I bought tickets that I couldn't use for Ipswich and Mansfield in the hope of getting into the second bracket for this game and I'm still only in the 5th! 

At least it says "initial allocation" so there'll surely be more but it's still going to be tight. 

Tickets that went to waste, or given away?

20 minutes ago, Sir Says said:

I've booked hospitality direct with Wimbledon that includes a ticket on the away end. £75 for me and £50 for my son. 

I'm trying to join the 92 club and am on 81 grounds but only have 370 points so no chance of getting a ticket any other way. 

just done this. Silver package. Me and the lad. 

• Like 3

It is tricky right now to get into a higher tier. I’m on 640 points, been to every game this season bar Morecambe when I couldn’t get a ticket. I’ve been to around 125 grounds watching Wednesday and this is the first year I’ve struggled for tickets, generally speaking I go to around 15 away matches each season along with having a season ticket for 47 years on the bounce. In the 18 months up to Covid I attended slightly less due to family health (as well as taking family to 4 matches using hospitality, for which you don’t get points) and so the timing couldn’t be worse. All my mates who have more points than me just buy tickets for every away game and don’t then worry if they attend or not, it keeps them top of the queue. The system’s flawed but I don’t blame anyone who does that, nor do I blame the club, it’s impossible to get a perfect system. I’ll probably go to Wimbledon in the home end but once again I’m dropping down the priority list. 

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

just done this. Silver package. Me and the lad. 

1 hour ago, Sir Says said:

I've booked hospitality direct with Wimbledon that includes a ticket on the away end. £75 for me and £50 for my son. 

I'm trying to join the 92 club and am on 81 grounds but only have 370 points so no chance of getting a ticket any other way. 

Exactly the same here. We're at Tottenham on the Sunday for NFL.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

1,465 is max allocation. 

3 minutes ago, hopevalleyowl said:

No idea when this could theoretically sell out, anybody ITK on that?

Rotherham sold out early in the third phase I think. 

New ground, combined with an ever popular London awayday and I think this could be similar especially when there's a hardcore support of about a thousand who go to pretty much every away game no matter what. 

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

ive been to every home away game this season inc papa john apart from plymouth and in 2019/20 just about every match apart from i think 3 away games yet im in 5th line for tickets on 700 points . hows that happened ? how is 800 points possible when season stopped march 8th 2020 , i know for sure i aint missed 10 games plus in 2019/20 21/22 . 

Pretty much same as you, hope it makes Wednesday 

5 hours ago, Sir Says said:

Where is the away option for this on their website pal?

4 hours ago, onlyonedavidhirst said:

It is tricky right now to get into a higher tier. I’m on 640 points, been to every game this season bar Morecambe when I couldn’t get a ticket. I’ve been to around 125 grounds watching Wednesday and this is the first year I’ve struggled for tickets, generally speaking I go to around 15 away matches each season along with having a season ticket for 47 years on the bounce. In the 18 months up to Covid I attended slightly less due to family health (as well as taking family to 4 matches using hospitality, for which you don’t get points) and so the timing couldn’t be worse. All my mates who have more points than me just buy tickets for every away game and don’t then worry if they attend or not, it keeps them top of the queue. The system’s flawed but I don’t blame anyone who does that, nor do I blame the club, it’s impossible to get a perfect system. I’ll probably go to Wimbledon in the home end but once again I’m dropping down the priority list. 

With the increasing use of scanners to enter games, I'm sure that a system can be put in place that if the ticket isn't scanned in (meaning you haven't gone to the game) then yoy don't get the points. It's the only way I can think.

Likewise, making tickets have your name on and require photo ID to collect, could help cut down on the selling problem.