If you can't get an away ticket

On 30/09/2021 at 12:21, Spion Kop said:

I registered on their site and got tickets.  

I'm registered to about 25 clubs! Mainly to watch Wednesday but also as a ground hopper. Don't mind it watching Wednesday, you can at least sit down and it's class watching/hearing the big away following (although not as loud in the past few seasons).

23 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I fear I’ll have to do this at Wimbledon. Bought train tickets but touch and go for TPP.

There aren't that many tickets left in the home stands at Wimbledon, small ground,  so don't leave it too long to decide.

• Thanks 1

On 30/09/2021 at 16:17, Ever the pessimist said:

I fear I’ll have to do this at Wimbledon. Bought train tickets but touch and go for TPP.

Think anyone with less than 660 is gonna struggle with this one, got my tickets in home end next section to away end last night, there’s plenty left in that section 

Was planning to go to Wimbledon with a couple of friends (a hammer and a palace fan). I stand no chance of getting away tickets. Looked a few days ago and there were some tickets but now only isolated singles. Bah. 

Edited by WC1Owl

We were in hospitality at Chelsea for the FA Cup match a couple of seasons ago.

I was hosting some of our customers, all of them Wednesday fans, so we were there "in numbers" so to speak.

So when the young lads in front of us started effin' and' jeffin' at all things Wednesday, accompanied by the usual threatening gestures and bravado, I tapped one of them on the shoulder as asked, with a smile, what he would do if he found out that he was sat in front of many Wednesday fans. I seem to recall that he and his mates spent the rest of the match sat on their hands and never said a word afterwards.

Admittedly, we were there in numbers and I wouldn't recommend doing the same in every instance but it worked beautifully that night!