The new badge is awful

24 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

What do they say about the first 10 games, isn't it a good indicator of how the team is doing. I mean when you say it's just 10 games it's almost a quarter of a season.

I think Blackpool were near the bottom at Christmas. Finished 3rd and are now mid table in the championship. Too early to read anything into the league table yet.

4 hours ago, Blue and white said:

What do they say about the first 10 games, isn't it a good indicator of how the team is doing. I mean when you say it's just 10 games it's almost a quarter of a season.

It's ok, I momentarily forgot you are an attention seeking nitwit.

Carry on.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Yeah, look at it now. Nine games in and win the game in hand and we are in the top 6.

A lorry load of new players to bed in and get to gel, I'd say it was satisfactory so far.

But still a lot of games to play.

You can't draw any firm conclusions from this.

Remember 3rd at Christmas

On 30/09/2021 at 11:21, SiJ said:

I mean it is only 10 or so games in.

On 30/09/2021 at 11:45, TomtheOwl95 said:

9 games in...

On 30/09/2021 at 18:09, Dollydaydream said:

fool

On 30/09/2021 at 20:41, Gob_Bluth said:

no-stress.gif

On 30/09/2021 at 23:01, SiJ said:

It's ok, I momentarily forgot you are an attention seeking nitwit.

Carry on.

Like I say completely embarrassing but you hide behind your excuses.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Like I say completely embarrassing but you hide behind your excuses.

Nobody is making excuses, at the time of making that comment we were 9 games in. We're now 10 games in. Point still stands.

Oh and not everyone thought this would be a promotion season.

20 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Besides, most that thought it a teeny weeny bit possible have now changed their minds.

It was always going to be a tough ask given how much business we had to do in the summer. I think some have forgotten we couldn't actually go out and buy players, Moore and co had to wheel and deal, probably get one or two in based on a lot of if and maybes. Potentially we have a good squad that can challenge for promotion but for whatever reason it's not clicking at present.

8 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

It was always going to be a tough ask given how much business we had to do in the summer. I think some have forgotten we couldn't actually go out and buy players, Moore and co had to wheel and deal, probably get one or two in based on a lot of if and maybes. Potentially we have a good squad that can challenge for promotion but for whatever reason it's not clicking at present.

The reason it's not clicking is down to incompetent management.