The £6.4m loan secured against Hillsborough

ANDY

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

I decided on Ifollow for the rest of the season.  Sure i'm owed some money still.

Feeling that this will just be swept under the carpet.

i did that option and the deal was viewing i follow, + £25 credit to spend in the club shop and £25 credit on a future ticket .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, briggowl said:

It's all accounting jiggory pokery that he'll use to suit his and hopefully the clubs best interests!!

This really isn't. This is to an external company. Not chansiri company 1 to chansiri company 2.

I'd love to be wrong. It's the best I can hope for in reality, to be wrong. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rotherham Owl said:

On behalf of the unnamed lender. Look at the New Avenue's accounts it doesnt have and never has had the money to lend. Also google the deal it says that New Avenue were the facilitator not the lender.

I would agree with you but still don’t understand how they could register the charge. Perhaps it is a back to back facility. Very odd.

1 hour ago, TheGaffer said:

This really isn't. This is to an external company. Not chansiri company 1 to chansiri company 2.

I'd love to be wrong. It's the best I can hope for in reality, to be wrong. 

Oh right I assumed it was a loan from himself. He seems to like these deals with his own companies!!!

Well he knows what he's doing!!!!!!!!! lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rotherham Owl said:

Can take months/years for the charge to be corrected at Companies House. It is just admin and doesn't reflect the reality. Some Companies cannot be bothered to correct the Register.

Derby had one removed the day before admin from Barclays Bank, which led to massive speculation about how they found that much money the day before admin. Turned out it had been paid off months, if not years before, and had only just been cleared off the register.

So can we not have a meltdown if it’s still there tomorrow please.