Paterson

Pato easy MOM imo!

3 attempts, 2 speculative near misses either of which would have been goal of season contenders. 1 was long range on target, 1 he flicked up with his heel for a left foot volley, then 1 half chance at best clinically BURIED on his weaker foot after finding space.

Gregory had a great chance on his strong foot at closer range and it was a weak missed effort again. Pato best finisher at club unless sb hits form imo.

He gets in good positions just needs service, he was everywhere, good team player, nuisance, finally dm has seen where he should play and hopefully never plays him on wing again, only ever central.

Very underrated he's a key player when used correctly imo

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

One moment of quality I'll grant you that!

Other than that he was garbage, cant control the ball cant pass it, doesn't hold the ball up. I'll never question his effort just his quality. He probably looked good tonight alongside Gregory, but then again my nan would have been better than Gregory.

Who does your nan play for? She must be quite a player.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Jaydubz said:

Because he’s rubbish! Good goal yes, but let’s not hide the fact he Absolutly has zero footballing ability! 

What’s footballing ability ? Good first touch ? Great vision ? One touch passing ? Sod that I’ll take a genuine goal threat ,hard working sh@thouse who makes things happen , whilst where in division 3 thank you ! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Other than that he was garbage, cant control the ball cant pass it, doesn't hold the ball up. I'll never question his effort just his quality. He probably looked good tonight alongside Gregory, but then again my nan would have been better than Gregory.

Oh dear oh dear!

• Like 2

He got the job done tonight. I cant believe anyone is choosing tongiht of all nights to have a pop at Pato. Wow.

He is a bit unorthodox, looks like your drunk uncle at Christmas, but to be fair to the lad he played well tonight

And more than anything, he knows where the net is. How many other players do we have that we can say that about?....think about it for a moment......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

Did you seriously watch the game?

• Love 1