Ifollow or Latics TV tonight?

Ifollow been crap this season, unwatchable for the most part. Not all bad though as I've got my money back as a result. 

However, I would actually like to watch a. Game of football. 

Wigan seem to have their own platform (or is it ifollow rebranded?). Anyone any experience watching on others club's platforms vs ifollow?

https://wiganathletic.com/account/login/?returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwiganpayments.streamamg.com%2Fsso%2Fstart%2FcmV0dXJudXJsOi9zc28vc3RhcnRiYXNrZXQvOWY3ZTYxMmMtY2YwMy00OTFiLWI5MzgtZTFjZWNhZDFiN2Y3P2xhbmc9ZW4mX2dhPTIuMTQ3MjExNjk2LjYwODI3OTM4Ni4xNjMyODIxNDQzLTEwNzk5MjQyNjkuMTYzMjM4MjM3Mg~~%2F%3Flang%3Den

1 hour ago, Owl in Manc said:

ifollow streams are supplied by the home team, hence the difference in quality week to week!

I have not watched a game on ifollow for nearly 2 years, simply because of the  number of cameras/streaming qualities etc.

Last season was multi-camera this season seems to be just the one camera even at home, strange.

2 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Ifollow is a shocking service  

Complained to them loads to try and get a refund,they say read t&c's  no refunds permitted so how you managed that ,well played sir..

Bout time we had our own TV anyhow.

THE CHANSIRI CHANNEL...

Be reyt gud....

UTO

• Pay by Paypal
  • If service is not adequate, open an ifollow live chat. If they don't rectify (and they wont) screenshot and raise a dispute with Paypal
  • Consumer Rights Act specifies that a service or product must be fit for purpose. Very rarely do EFL engage in the dispute, so when it becomes time to escalate to Paypal, do so and they always find in the customers favour. 
  • Full refund then follows

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, njh1968 said:

I was refunded for 3 games at the start of last  season but it took loads of emails and about 2 months to get my money back 

Pay with PayPal, the dispute process is fairly straightforward, takes 3-4 weeks normally, very quick once sufficient  time has elapsed (for EFL not to bother replying) enabling escalation to PayPal. Normally refunded within 72 hours thereafter.

3 hours ago, striker said:

Pay with PayPal, the dispute process is fairly straightforward, takes 3-4 weeks normally, very quick once sufficient  time has elapsed (for EFL not to bother replying) enabling escalation to PayPal. Normally refunded within 72 hours thereafter.

Wonder what would happen if everybody asked for a refund.