Probs will be Hutch in midfield 

Unless it’s a 343 

Brown    Gregory   Paterson 

Johnson   Wing   Adeniran   Palmer 

Dunkley  Hutch. Iorfa 

PF

Actually looks a better system

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Paterson as a right winger/forward is just ridiculous. Surely you need someone there with pace not someone that looks like they are pulling a tractor. 

Paterson's not as slow as he looks when he needs to be, and he's strong on the ball. If he's shoulder to shoulder, he may not win on pace, but they're not knocking him off the ball.

Him and Brown also offer confidence and cover for Johnson and Palmer to go forward.

17 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Spot on.

Hutchinson should be at CB. Him and Iorfa have a good understanding and they are solid. Dunkley in is a disgrace, he has played like an OAP every time I have seen him. Cannot move! Takes ages to pass and is just garbage. People say he is playing for his height and strength - has he got any? I don't see any.

He could have changed the formation and went with a 2 in CM today or could have played FDB in CM and kept Hutchinson at CB.

Or even still, he could have played Patterson in the middle three- which is still the only position I have seen him play for us where I thought he didn't look like an amateur. 

Moore is looking really out of his depth atm. 

Dunkley owes the club a season or two of top performances given the trust and wages invested in him to date. Let’s not forget, it was the stupid penalty he gave away at forest that consigned us to L1

• Like 1

I so want Moore to do well because I feel we need stability and consistency and if Moore does well it means Wednesday are doing well. 
However if this line-up is 4-3-3 it makes no sense. 
There are 2 great blueprints for success playing 4-3-3. Man City & Liverpool

City play a fairly solid back 4 with an athletic CDM and 2 attacking midfielders with a front three full of pace and movement. Our version of City would be BPF, Palmer, Hutch, Iorfa, Johnson, Adeniran, Bannan, Wing, Corbeneau, Berahino, Shodipo

Liverpool play with attacking full-backs a dynamic and energetic midfield with a narrow front 3 all capable of scoring. Our version of Liverpool would be BPF, Hunt, Hutch, Iorfa, Brown, Luongo (Wing) Adeniran, FDB, Berahino, Kamberi, Shodipo. 
How does Moore’s version work ? 

A team to break down the sternest of defences, to crush each individual cell in our enemies, and to walk away with the women, the trophy and the points.

Wigan will be Wigonnagethammered after 16 minutes.

• Haha 3

To be fair to Paterson I didn’t think he played too badly on the right against Rotherham. He carved out that great chance in the 1st half for Kamberi before putting the ball in for him to score in the 2nd half. Strange player though, I can never figure out where I prefer him. 

2 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

I so want Moore to do well because I feel we need stability and consistency and if Moore does well it means Wednesday are doing well. 
However if this line-up is 4-3-3 it makes no sense. 
There are 2 great blueprints for success playing 4-3-3. Man City & Liverpool

City play a fairly solid back 4 with an athletic CDM and 2 attacking midfielders with a front three full of pace and movement. Our version of City would be BPF, Palmer, Hutch, Iorfa, Johnson, Adeniran, Bannan, Wing, Corbeneau, Berahino, Shodipo

Liverpool play with attacking full-backs a dynamic and energetic midfield with a narrow front 3 all capable of scoring. Our version of Liverpool would be BPF, Hunt, Hutch, Iorfa, Brown, Luongo (Wing) Adeniran, FDB, Berahino, Kamberi, Shodipo. 
How does Moore’s version work ? 

Moore......is lost...

• Like 2

Paterson had a decent game in a similar system against Rotherham. Think the game plan will be to keep it tight and go more adventurous for the last 25/30 mins with the introduction of pace from Shodipo. Playing a team in form who are top of the league and we are the away side so hardly surprising we have gone conservative albeit disappointed. Reality check says we are nowhere near to a settled team and can only have a settled team if we are performing well and winning games so there is a need to change it around. 

1 minute ago, 0114 said:

To be fair to Paterson I didn’t think he played too badly on the right against Rotherham. He carved out that great chance in the 1st half for Kamberi before putting the ball in for him to score in the 2nd half. Strange player though, I can never figure out where I prefer him. 

Was it last season he scored the cracking volley from Palmers cross at the Leppings Lane end? One of them’ll do nicely thank you toneet.

• Thanks 1