Own up.. dont be shy

Used to play football at school with no shin pads and socks rolled down like Ante Mirocevic. Not a good idea in the early 80s. Oh and a friend of mine bought some white and blue Diadora astroturf trainers to look like Di Canio when we played in the Pitz 5-a-side league. First game wearing them he got clattered straightaway for wearing 'poncy shoes'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, unkastav said:

Yes pal!! Had the Sheridan cut 1992ish…neat on top… shaved back and sides… sweet

now its nowt on top, and shaved back and sides guy branston style

Now there’s three words I thought I’d never see in the same sentence: “Guy, Branston  and style!”

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, KcebSWFC11 said:

Wish I had kept my Regi Blinker wig 

Careful............................you would be accused of cultural appropriation these days :biggrin:

When i was 13 ish and playing football I used to try and flick my legs out whilst running a la Rodger Wylde....................unfortunately my Dad twigged on pretty quickly and told me in front of everybody to "Stop acting like a tw@t "...................which nipped that in the bud pretty quickly.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, marconi said:

Bought some side lace up Stylo George Best boots in 1968, didn’t even support Man U.

Same here, mum and dad got them for me at Xmas, paying for them weekly. After playing a match for our school  we had to take off our boots and leave them outside the changing rooms. After getting changed and going outside, no boots anyway they had being nicked, along with several other pairs. Next pair I had bought were you're basic black Power Points.