Own up.. dont be shy

I saw George Boyd drive out of the ground in a Bentley once which certainly made me want one. I was planning to car jack him for it to be honest, but by the time I’d got my balaclava on he was already gone. 
Oh, and I bought a crap ‘Owls’ blue baseball cap because Waddle had one on in the publicity photos when he signed for us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Have you ever bought something because you saw a Sheffield Wednesday player have one or wear something?

Have you ever tried to look like a player or had your hair the same way as one?

Come on

Fess up

lol

Back when I was a kid, I used to get the barber to try and do my hair like Niclas Alexandersson's.

These days I can pull of the Bannan, just 🙂

• Like 1

Wanted to own some Puma like Hirst but parents couldn't afford them, so they bought some of those fake Puma's with the upside down logo.

Total embarrassment for a 13 year old.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, marconi said:

Bought some side lace up Stylo George Best boots in 1968, didn’t even support Man U.

I remember them. Did you get the trousers with the ten button fly set  at an angle? Terrible inconvenience in the back row at cinema (I would have thought 😇)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, markg said:

Back when I was a kid, I used to get the barber to try and do my hair like Niclas Alexandersson's.

These days I can pull of the Bannan, just 🙂

Might want to re-phrase that last bit

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

I remember them. Did you get the trousers with the ten button fly set  at an angle? Terrible inconvenience in the back row at cinema (I would have thought 😇)

Mine was the twenty button fly.

• Haha 1