Biggest problem this summer was...

I’ve made a season resolution to not bash players! It’s harder than I thought it would be. I’m hoping that both Bannan and Wing do more moving forward, they must be two of the most creative players in the league and have 1 assist between them. 

I really did expect Bannan and Wing to look stand out this year. Unfortunately lesser players, in lesser teams have kept them quiet and if you keep Bannan quiet you keep us quiet. 

Im sure they’ll both kick on soon. They’re both  too good to not be in top assisters charts. 

A couple of people mentioned the TEAM and for me its our biggest problem, as we've slid down the table it's more increasingly become the bazza show. He takes every set piece,now and he's our captain. 

Looking in from the outside its hard to get facts, but you can't help wondering, is it bazza has too much sway here now. 

Is it the manager deeming everything has to go through him all the time. 

Is he DC's blue eyed boy that has to play. 

Is it the fact that nobody else in this sqaud has the stones to step up and take control of a game.?. 

Who knows.. 

What I do know I'd we just don't look like a team 11 players putting a shift in together, busting a gut to help each other out towards a collective goal. 

22 hours ago, GMOwl72 said:

DM will simply never get rid of Bannan. He looks to him as the one that can actually do something on the pitch. That’s his strategy - ‘give it to Baz’. He’s misguided and will ultimately fall on his own sword.

nope

The manager has said the exact opposite 

Owlstalk Shop