How would you describe your managerial style?

"Ermmm... I don't know"

This was Moore's answer to that question in the question evening a few weeks back. 

I am not Moore Out, by any means, it is a long season with many games to play. However, if we pick up less than 4 points from these next two, rightly or wrongly, I do fear for his job. No one can deny Chansiri backed him in the summer - he will want to see results. 

Win the next two and Hillsborough will be bouncing, lose the next two and he may we'll find himself unemployed...

5 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

"Ermmm... I don't know"

This was Moore's answer to that question in the question evening a few weeks back. 

I am not Moore Out, by any means, it is a long season with many games to play. However, if we pick up less than 4 points from these next two, rightly or wrongly, I do fear for his job. No one can deny Chansiri backed him in the summer - he will want to see results. 

Win the next two and Hillsborough will be bouncing, lose the next two and he may we'll find himself unemployed...

He seems like a really likeable guy and that is clear from the players that he has brought in, their praise for the gaffer is clear...

However when the chips are down then you need to be more ruthless.  I am not sure he has that in him, I am not sure if the players are not playing the way he wants them to in which case he needs to be harder with them or that they are playing the way he wants its just that the way he wants is not working...

We are still missing that real goal threat, I really hope when Windass comes back, the sort of player where teams start being more cautious, we have dominated a lot of games but not scored enough given that domination, hopefully windass is the key, it is still early and I think given we all thought after the end of last season we would be mid table at best this season actually he has done a pretty good job, but doing so well in the transfer market and the first few games has come with the added pressure and expectation...  He now needs to step up..