Stonewall penalty

5 hours ago, sexpistol said:

With Owlstalk in meltdown mode, why not discuss the absolute stonewall penalty we never got for the foul on Palmer. If we score that it’s 2-0 and everybody is talking about how it was a professional away performance.

Just saying…

Outside the area you buffoon

Another stonewall penalty not given today, the push on Patterson just before they scored looked nailed on from where I was sat on kop. 

As much as our performances aren't helping we don't seem to be getting the decisions, stonewall penalty at Ipswich and before that the disallowed goal against Shrewsbury when it was clearly onside. 

6 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Another stonewall penalty not given today, the push on Patterson just before they scored looked nailed on from where I was sat on kop. 

As much as our performances aren't helping we don't seem to be getting the decisions, stonewall penalty at Ipswich and before that the disallowed goal against Shrewsbury when it was clearly onside. 

Didn’t look like one to me. Defender put his hand on Patterson and went down. not enough contact for it to be a penalty 

On 25/09/2021 at 18:00, TrickyTrev said:

There was actually a handball in the second half that should’ve been a penalty too.

We clearly need to create our own luck at this level as the officials have been consistently bad.

They have all been worse than awful, so far this season.

Something we will have to seemingly accept in this league.

Stonewall penalty. Two handed push in the middle of the back. Instead of being probably 2 1 up, they go up the pitch and score to win the game. We were shocking today but still should have won, disgraceful refereeing 

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I have seen them given but for me it wasn't a penalty.

Patterson reminds me of Steven Fletcher that he hits the floor too easily.

Paterson isn't fit to lace Fletcher's boots.

Both of them miss chances but Fletcher's work rate was second to none. Paterson is either a 3 out of 10 or an absolute menace. 

That said, it was a definite foul on him today and the linesman should've given it, it would be difficult for the ref to see.