1 minute ago, Grandad said:

You think playing out from the back is BPFs tactic?

He didn’t throw the ball into his own net cos we were playing from the back

He was getting ready to smash it long 

Keep your anti Moore propaganda attempts coming tho - your brigade seems to be growing as the gullible jump on your bandwagon to sackyetanothermanagerville 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

His tactics aren’t for the keeper to let their players stand behind him and nick the ball off em like that though 

If they ARE then he should be sacked immediately 

But they aren’t 

BPF has cost us today but we aren't playing well, check out recent results for this.

Moore style of play is predictable, boring and shockingly bad, the players we have should be doing loads better but they aren't, Moore has brought loads in and it isn't happening.

How long are you willing to watch this lot struggle in the pub league mate ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

His tactics aren’t for the keeper to let their players stand behind him and nick the ball off em like that though 

If they ARE then he should be sacked immediately 

But they aren’t 

Very true.

But I think that playing out from the back, at least at this level, makes defenders/keepers nervous.

We looked it in the Championship too when jostling Jos was in the dugout.

I just think you play your football where it hurts the opposition, not where they can hurt you.

• Like 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Keep your anti Moore propaganda attempts coming tho - your brigade seems to be growing as the gullible jump on your bandwagon to sackyetanothermanagerville 

Regardless of whether BPF was trying to play from the back in that passage of play (he wasn't), Moore is not getting the best out of this side. In fact he's making a team of supposedly good individuals look increasingly like strangers who don't know how to compete.

It has to improve. Quickly.

And I'm very "pro Moore".

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And you keep on defending the indefensible 

• Like 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

And you keep on defending the indefensible 

Saying that the keeper threw the ball into his own net which meant we didn’t win isn’t defending anything 

it’s stating cold hard honest no agenda truth 

Something you’re unable to do with your constant trying to recruit for your anti-Moore protest group 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Regardless of whether BPF was trying to play from the back in that passage of play (he wasn't), Moore is not getting the best out of this side. In fact he's making a team of supposedly good individuals look increasingly like strangers who don't know how to compete.

It has to improve. Quickly.

And I'm very "pro Moore".

It does

But truth be told we just went to Ipswich and would have won if our keeper hadn’t had that absolute horrific incident 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Something you’re unable to do with your constant trying to recruit for your anti-Moore protest group 

I'd love you to post a decent amount of evidence to back this up

Because I know you can't 

• Like 1

It does

But truth be told we just went to Ipswich and would have won if our keeper hadn’t had that absolute horrific incident 

I would have still been fuming at the performance mate, we weren't at the races.

The stat of something like 8/9 shots on target in 4 league games is an early symptom of a side that can't play attacking football. And supposedly that's what Moore is all about, and somewhat supposedly we have a lot of players that you would expect to see playing for clubs at the top end of this league.

It must must must improve. I'm increasingly feeling that we have too many players in and it dilutes the sort of tight-knit group feeling you need to consistently win football matches. If you're going to have a big squad, you need a football manager that can handle that. Moore strikes me as the type of character that could lead a small tight-knit group to playing well above their station. You need to be a big big personality to keep so many players focussed and feeling together, especially when many are new and/or here on loan.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Grandad said:

We weren't obsessed with p1ssing about with the ball and playing it out from the back, even in the 90th minute when we could do with just belting it long, we'd have won that. 

Don't blame BPF. Blame Moore

Spot on..

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It does

Ipswich have won one game all season, its hardly a result to be lauded. 

It was a far from convincing performance - again - we didn't do enough. 

Had Moore not been so negative in approach and substitutions we might have got into a position where a daft mistake wouldn't have been so coslty.

As it was we scored a goal pretty much out of the blue and never really looked like adding to it.

I am not wanting to get Moore out now but I am frustrated that his tactics are not getting the most out of the squad he has to work with. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

People (who aren’t gullible sheep) just need to read your posts over the last six weeks 

Anti Moore from day one

Go on then

Post - 5

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

People (who aren’t gullible sheep) just need to read your posts over the last six weeks 

Anti Moore from day one

Maybe......................but only in the same way you were with Pulis , he`s entitled to his opinion without it being a "protest group" surely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

we are like a team that's daze and confused - starts with the manager, but the players seem unsure about what they are doing. 

Whilst I'm not surprised by opposition 90+ min goals anymore - we've two/three decades of that - it was the farcical manner of today, which seems to sum us up nicely.

• Like 2