How long do we give him?

2 minutes ago, runningaround said:

i did and saw the intent, this is down to BPF , probably 1st time this season i saw the recovery challenges in place but he needs more potency in attack, i agree there

will there ever be more potency In attack when DM plays a formation that leaves Gregory completely isolated 

we will have to agree to disagree on Moore my friend 

3 minutes ago, RichieB said:

It's funny because some of us were saying that when Monk was the manager too 

Totally expected this reply which is fair enough but where as I rate Moore and didn’t rate Monk, you’re obviously the opposite?

That said Monk’s man management was complete dogsh!t totally different to Moore’s approach.

• Haha 2

It’s the system and style of play, what is it? It’s awful and has been all season, no creativity at all, like robots going through the motions.

need a complete rethink but I say it every week , so I expect the same rubbish next game.

not good enough

• Like 1

Very quickly losing patience. Utterly predictable, I've supported Wednesday too long to carry on going through this charade year-in-year-out.

Mistakes happen in football, but we leave ourselves so open for them to happen. 

Playing out from the back is a disaster unless you have the players capable of it.  We don't. Not yet.  That's why we're messing up constantly, giving the ball away, struggling to make enough genuine chances and encouraging teams to get at us.  Add in another keeper prone to mistakes and you've got a recipe for disaster. 

I really don't think we have the time to be patient here. At what point do we take a promotion push seriously like Sunderland and Wigan have been doing consistently - we're now closer in points to the relegation zone than top 2 - and make no mistake, top 2 is the minimum we should be aiming for.

12 points in 8 games isn't good enough, and there isn't any sign things are going to take a massive upturn.

• Like 6

If Bannan scores his pen last week and PF takes his Tidman mask off then we’d have 5 or 6 more points on the board…. but I agree this form isn’t good enough and it could easily turn into a full blown crisis if we lose to Wigan in midweek

Im desperate for Moore to get this right but the signs don’t look good 

I remember saying it was way too early for Ryan Low to make a 'step up' at a club like Wednesday but right now I'd give it a go....Darren Moore has brought in his players yet his tactics seem like they are holding them back, and worse DM keeps continuing, no idea.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Pretty much the same for Pulis too.

The problem is when Chancer is friendly with a manager he gives them too long. He did it with Carlos and he’ll do it with Moore.

Got to go..and now .

...no idea ..no plan ..no strategy....players with ability..no leadership.. as in game management  

• Like 2

Just now, Jim said:

Totally expected this reply which is fair enough but where as I rate Moore and didn’t rate Monk, you’re obviously the opposite?

That said Monk’s man management was complete dogsh!t totally different to Moore’s approach.

No, I rate Monk and Moore very similar, neither are anything special at all, and the biggest problem at this club has always been DC, and to me it doesn't matter who the manager is we won't succeed while he's here. 

You wanted Monk out believing we would improve yet we've got worse, proving that he was never the problem you thought he was, I on the other hand don't care who the manager is while DC is here, and it seems you've reached that thought process too now. We may aswell keep Moore. 

• Like 5

Guest Derby owl
36 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I’ve preached patience on here since before the season started and said it might be months before we see what this team really is.

But you need to have SOMETHING to build on before then.

Current form is pathetic. We need wins. We need to win at Wigan. No f*cking excuses. Anything less than 3 on Tuesday and that’s curtains for me. 

That's just it, some people on here will put up with excuses until its to late to do anything about it.

I really do think DM is tactically inept, and his squad rotation he admits to will be his downfall!

3 minutes ago, Django said:

If Bannan scores his pen last week and PF takes his Tidman mask off then we’d have 5 or 6 more points on the board…. but I agree this form isn’t good enough and it could easily turn into a full blown crisis if we lose to Wigan in midweek

Im desperate for Moore to get this right but the signs don’t look good 

we'd be 4 points better off!

lol

48 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Moore, that is, and not we but Chansari?

Good start but disappointing football, which has got progressively worse. 

Team not fluid or strong. Old timer Hutch holding it together. Players who have potential but a desperately lacking. 

This question needs to be discussed. 

Moore’s doing exactly what mi Donny mate at work told me he does!

• Like 1

I would give him the boot tonight, it’s gets worse as the weeks go by. 

If he wasn’t insistent on playing it from the back then we would be 3 points better off.

His football is boring, the players do not know what they are doing - not particularly sure Moore does either, he should know his best 11 by now but he doesn’t.

It’s like the Chris Turner & Paul Sturrock era again, Turner brought loads of good players in but couldn’t manage them, history is repeating itself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1