How long do we give him?

8 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Before the season - we need to give them time to bed in and have patience and faith, it's gonna be a hard season

8 games in - PURE UNABASHHED RAAAAAAAGE!!!!! GRRRRR EVERYONES ********, SACK FN EVERYONE!

Some of you lot need a rest

Agreed, people need to calm down.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Before the season - we need to give them time to bed in and have patience and faith, it's gonna be a hard season

8 games in - PURE UNABASHHED RAAAAAAAGE!!!!! GRRRRR EVERYONES ********, SACK FN EVERYONE!

Some of you lot need a rest

Whilst yes many of us, myself included, said about it needing time. You also like to see signs of improvement and that there is foundations been laid and there is something we are building on game by game. 

There hasn't been one game that has convinced me Moore is the man for this job or to get a tune out of this squad. Newcastle toddlers game aside, there hasn't been one game where we have looked comfortable for the full 90 minutes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

I think maybe we'd want to see a spark of an idea.

Something to show patience with. Right now though it looks and feels very Sheffield Wednesday, unfortunately.

Rome wasn't build in a day, good football teams aren't built in 8 games.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Two very poor sides today, a decent side like Bolton or Wigan wouldn’t have had to rely on a goal keeping howler.

He will not get a tune out of this group of players.

This is a poor group of players, I cannot understand anyone thinking otherwise.

We are a vvv average (at best) side.

What happens now is that DM tells us we will regroup, learn, etc etc etc etc, then it will happen next game then DM tells us we will regr......you get the cycle?

1 minute ago, 0742 said:

The tactics are poor, we're shoe horning players in to a dysfunctional system and it doesn't seem like we will change that

There's no intensity, ever, yet we have the players to pressure teams for 90 minutes!

The players are at each other far too quickly and too often, that's an alarming sign in itself

He has clear favourites - despite them playing poor (i.e. Palmer who has been sub par all season thus far)

His substitutions are often poor, disrupt the teams shape or slow the intensity even further 

I'm not enjoying watching us, but maybe we do just need to cut Moore some slack and let him crack on, what's the worst that could happen?

Agree, I don’t see the point in getting rid. Optimist in me believes it will soon click but currently, we are looking disjointed. 

15 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Pretty much the same for Pulis too.

The problem is when Chancer is friendly with a manager he gives them too long. He did it with Carlos and he’ll do it with Moore.

Not sure about that, one thing we know about DC he is delusional, if he thought we’d make the playoffs after a 12 point deduction he’ll believe we will walk this league. If he sees us in the bottom half a quarter way through it, Moore will be gone

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Whilst yes many of us, myself included, said about it needing time. You also like to see signs of improvement and that there is foundations been laid and there is something we are building on game by game. 

There hasn't been one game that has convinced me Moore is the man for this job or to get a tune out of this squad. Newcastle toddlers game aside, there hasn't been one game where we have looked comfortable for the full 90 minutes.

fizz it then.

Lets just sack everyone and start all over again, and just keep going round and round the managerial merry go round until someone brings in the instant success that everyone is crying for.

At some point you've just got to give someone a chance, he's a young manager, learning his craft still. It might fail, it might succeed. 

Bet you weren't saying any of this after the first four games, you want the smooth without the rough

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

fizz it then.

Lets just sack everyone and start all over again, and just keep going round and round the managerial merry go round until someone brings in the instant success that everyone is crying for.

At some point you've just got to give someone a chance, he's a young manager, learning his craft still. It might fail, it might succeed. 

Bet you weren't saying any of this after the first four games, you want the smooth without the rough

I see your satisfied with how the team is performing. Fair enough. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He needs to go now!!!

Who really thought he was the right man anyway?

All the same sh’’t as last season;

Teams run straight through us with ease, time and again

Team looks all over the place

Playing out from the back? Do me a favour

Too many mediocre players again

And that’s against the bottom sides.

After we get hammered at Wigan, please sack him DC, don’t leave it till it’s too late 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 0742 said:

The tactics are poor, we're shoe horning players in to a dysfunctional system and it doesn't seem like we will change that

There's no intensity, ever, yet we have the players to pressure teams for 90 minutes!

The players are at each other far too quickly and too often, that's an alarming sign in itself

He has clear favourites - despite them playing poor (i.e. Palmer who has been sub par all season thus far)

His substitutions are often poor, disrupt the teams shape or slow the intensity even further 

I'm not enjoying watching us, but maybe we do just need to cut Moore some slack and let him crack on, what's the worst that could happen?

But apart from that we are doing ok.

28 minutes ago, Jim said:

If Moore gets the push then this Chairman has to make another managerial appointment. Ask yourself what’s the point? We might as well stick with Moore IMO.

It's funny because some of us were saying that when Monk was the manager too 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I see your satisfied with how the team is performing. Fair enough. 

I'm willing to give him time, not flouncing about results after 8 games after a whole new squad rebuild.

It's just football, it's not really all that serious.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Biggest issue for me is I just don’t see what we are trying to do. Too many out of positions, too many players brought in that can’t seem to get minutes. It just all seems to have been done without an idea of how it’s going to work. 

The style of play is beyond tedious, ponderously passing it sideways and backwards hoping that the opposition just magically disappear in the process.

Prefer us to be direct, press high and make players run beyond the lines. We are currently slow, predicable and a soft touch. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1