How long do we give him?

10 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Moore, that is, and not we but Chansari?

Good start but disappointing football, which has got progressively worse. 

Team not fluid or strong. Old timer Hutch holding it together. Players who have potential but a desperately lacking. 

This question needs to be discussed. 

joke comment, watch Bailey calamity and think again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Etchesketch said:

What happened to giving him time? ie this season barring anything really disastrous. Otherwise back to square one which has happened too often.

That’s always an option.

How long did he have last season. Do you add that into the mix or is the slate wiped clean at the beginning of this season?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Best team spirit. Players love Moore. Players respect him. We go again. 

Alan Irvine was one of the most respected coaches in football. So many times on under the cosh you hear players praise him as a person. But... could he get results. Nope. 

Players hated Megson and he rarely had us outside the top 6 in his 2nd season. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Before the season - we need to give them time to bed in and have patience and faith, it's gonna be a hard season

8 games in - PURE UNABASHHED RAAAAAAAGE!!!!! GRRRRR EVERYONES ********, SACK FN EVERYONE!

Some of you lot need a rest

I think maybe we'd want to see a spark of an idea.

Something to show patience with. Right now though it looks and feels very Sheffield Wednesday, unfortunately.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Looks like he has lost a few yards of pace.

Palmer doesn’t even get into a trot.

13 minutes ago, trev said:

Palmer was absolutely horrendous. Glad someone else noticed.

Continuously horrendous and Johnson isn’t much better on the other side. Both out for me and Hunt and Brown in. It is that simple.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The tactics are poor, we're shoe horning players in to a dysfunctional system and it doesn't seem like we will change that

There's no intensity, ever, yet we have the players to pressure teams for 90 minutes!

The players are at each other far too quickly and too often, that's an alarming sign in itself

He has clear favourites - despite them playing poor (i.e. Palmer who has been sub par all season thus far)

His substitutions are often poor, disrupt the teams shape or slow the intensity even further 

I'm not enjoying watching us, but maybe we do just need to cut Moore some slack and let him crack on, what's the worst that could happen?

• Like 1