Ipswich Town V Wednesday OMDT

mid table mediocity unless we get our act together - we rarely look comfortable in the last 10 mins - not just Moore, but been this way for years.

We have some quality players who like to attack - we seem to restrict this in an attempt to just get over the line, and we are then susceptible to a mistake.

Just now, sexpistol said:

His sub had nothing to do with that goal. Some people are saying some very stupid things in the heat of the moment.

No it was an action replay of almost every game for the last 2 years. So predictable what was going to happen by going ultra negative against another poor team we should be dominating.

• Like 2

The bottom line is…..the tactics of trying to play the ball out from the back is a disaster at this level.  The goalkeeper is told to put the ball down and pass it…..in the 89th minute he should be pumping the ball into the other half not putting it down in his own penalty area.   Moore is nice guy but his tactics are shocking.  We did not have one decent cross, free kick or corner today.  What do they do on the trading ground?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, JOHNHARKES said:

We win and no one moans. Not great performance but did enough to win. Two teams in transition with lots of new players and it shows. WE WILL COME GOOD. will take time. Sickening goal to concede tho. 

Absolutely spot on. Lots of over the top reactions as per ( I understand to an extent)

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
3 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

We win and no one moans. Not great performance but did enough to win. Two teams in transition with lots of new players and it shows. WE WILL COME GOOD. will take time. Sickening goal to concede tho. 

Stop talking sense mate 

I'm pleased with a point.. 

I'm not pleased we lost 2 though to stupidity

I'm not pleased our play is so poor week after week.... 

There's no leadership, even though we are paying a lot for it. No drive from midfield. No attacking thought. 

Moore, must change. 

Edited by quinnssweetshop

The fact is that Moore has not set up this side to kill games off, it seems to be happy to sit back and hold on for points. When you consider how many mistakes, particularly BPF, we have in our defending, surely any decent manager would realise that this team trying to hold out for a win is playing with fire.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

No it was an action replay of almost every game for the last 2 years. So predictable what was going to happen by going ultra negative against another poor team we should be dominating.

That is bullsh1t. Ipswich we’re never going to score unless it was through some absolute howler, which we gave them.

Edited by sexpistol

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Can we rename the keeper clean sheet thread to a keeper clanger thread. I’m sure the clangers have now overtaken clean sheets. 

Talking about clangers, I'm going to vote for the Soup Dragon as Man of the Match

Edited by theowlsman