Ipswich Town V Wednesday OMDT

Thanks Snoots.

This smacks of one of those fixtures that has that air of inevitability about it. We look fragile, Ipswich got a win under their belts last week after a bad start. I'm almost afraid to watch it..........we lose by three goals, the OT server sh!t's itself in the aftermath, everyone of us hits the bottle like a 60 year old Russian alcoholic in the hours that follow.

Volcanoes erupt, civil war breaks out in the USA.........

Darkness descends on the earth. 😂

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 9

34 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.964d0dd33d4c57f31213a884b3314779.png

"I've packed your bag Sir"

"Why? I've told you I'm not going. I've already told you three times. We're not going to the game. I'm not bothering with them anymore. Well I'm not. Don't you roll your eyes at the ceiling! We're going to lose! I can feel it"

"Ipswich have had a terrible start though Sir"

"Exactly! Team on terrible run see Sheffield Wednesday on the horizon and rub their hands together with glee. The bookies tremble. There's nothing so sure as an Ipswich win now. No, I'm done with it. Besides. Those pink shirts!"

"Here we go, the irrational..."

"No, no , Stubbs! I'll have my say. Have my say. They're a bad Omen. Haven't won a point with them"

"In fairness ,Sir, you have only wore them once"

"Yes, and what a once it was! Put to the sword by Plymouth Argyle. Same the name, Plymouth Argyle! Good God. No. They've got to go. They could end up costing us this season."

"They're only shirts, Sir"

"That's what they said about the black shirts in 1919"

"Crikey Sir, that's a bit of a leap. Well, I know you said you weren't going , but I have taken the liberty of packing you a bag anyway." 

"Well, I'm still not going. Besides,  couldn't if I wanted to."

"Why is that ,Sir?"

"Because the car is't big enough for everything we need. Change of masks, negative test results, vaccine passport, proof of I.D, thumbprint scanner, proof of family DNA , a stool sample, three french hens , two turtle doves and partridge in a pear tree."

"A slight exaggeration Sir. Never-the-less your mind is clearly made up"

"Exactly! So I don't know why you bothered packing me a bag"

"Well, the hotel is booked. A great shame to waste it. I thought we'd have a day in Felixstowe"

" Hmmm. Not a bad idea. Where exactly is Felixstowe?"

"I believe it's on the end of Felix foot ,Sir"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ipswich Town

V

Wednesday

image.png.80c1a7a8fc98c83dc4e9a3ad5eee374b.png

------------ IPSWICH TOWN ------------

Ipswich Town manager Paul Cook has revealed that two players who started last weekend's 1-0 win at Lincoln are unavailable to face Sheffield Wednesday at Portman Road tomorrow.

Cook didn't give specifics stating  "I'd give you the information if I felt you wouldn't share it - but the reality is you will!" 

4-2-3-1

image.png.a5fc4344521b05b49f16490f8758ae39.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------ WEDNESDAY  ------------

Wednesday manager Darren Moor will be hoping to put to bed two poor recent performances which have seen his team take just 1 point from the last 9 available. 

George Byers may come back into the side with Sam Hutchinson slipping back in at centre back. 

But so many recent changes though it's hard to predict the side that the former West Brom stopper will pick,

4-3-3/4-1-4-1

image.png.ae331ded1d2bf9349922b49d758004ad.png

tenor.gif.53c535e124131d64de0917983c59797b.gif

It’s the end of his foot 😂🙈 almost agree with your team except Gregory for Kamberi. 0-2 to the mighty Owls and our season really starts. Gregory and Shodipo, UTO 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kendo Nagasaki said:

It’s the end of his foot 😂🙈 almost agree with your team except Gregory for Kamberi. 0-2 to the mighty Owls and our season really starts. Gregory and Shodipo, UTO 

Lord snooty always proposes a relevant formation.

Agree with Gregory instead of Kamberi,  if after 30 - 40 minutes Gregory misses some very good chances, and it just not his day,   Kamberi or Paterson could be subbed in,  if available as a Sub.  Any one of Kamberi, Gregory, or, Paterson can play the position, and each has their own idea of how to do it.  Anyway...

The Ipswich team that won the UEFA Cup was glorious. The 4-1 win at St. Etienne eclipses anything we've ever done. I can see how

Paul Cook gets to say what he did. And before playing us; no point saying it before playing Morecambe. Particularly because Morecambe

are far more likely to embarrass them.

However I predict a clean sheet and a 1-0 win. And singing the blues.