Jonson Clarke-Harris: banned and fined

Kopparberg

He's made an un wise remark many years ago when times were different and he was virtually a child and he gets this punishment now.

It is so obviously a disproportionate and unfair punishment and anyone with any common sense would recognise it as such. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Geedee said:

He's made an un wise remark many years ago when times were different and he was virtually a child and he gets this punishment now.

It is so obviously a disproportionate and unfair punishment and anyone with any common sense would recognise it as such. 

Agree, but as I said before, playing devil's advocate, what is the time frame where we say that it was too long ago etc.?

3 hours ago, markg said:

Agree, but as I said before, playing devil's advocate, what is the time frame where we say that it was too long ago etc.?

"Young girl get outta my mind , my love for you is way outta line , better run girl , you`re much too young girl "

"Well she was just 17................you know what i mean ?"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, markg said:

Its always difficult to define the  grey area in a debate but that does not mean its difficult to define right from wrong.

An 8 year old  isolated adolesent commenr should be imo treated as a mistake.and no further action taken