Bolton 9 Oct

Just realised this falls on another international weekend, anyone know if its likely this will get postponed again like the Sunderland game, or even when a decision on it will be announced? Can’t make 2 home games on successive weekends and with Kieran Lee playing for them, I’d prefer to go to this over the Oxford game, but if it gets called off then I’ll go against Oxford 

14 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

Just realised this falls on another international weekend, anyone know if its likely this will get postponed again like the Sunderland game, or even when a decision on it will be announced? Can’t make 2 home games on successive weekends and with Kieran Lee playing for them, I’d prefer to go to this over the Oxford game, but if it gets called off then I’ll go against Oxford 

Can’t imagine Bolton have many internationals.

BPF is the only likely call up for us.

Would be a total joke if another of our fixtures gets lost because of international call-ups.

It's League One FFS.  The vast majority of players in this division will never get a sniff of international football.

A reserve left-back getting a call-up for Djibouti (just a daft example off the top of my head) shouldn't result in an English third tier game getting rescheduled.

Edited by Westfield Owl

8 hours ago, wiggy said:

Let’s not forget Corbanau was ill so missed out for Canada. Berahino is Berundi captain. 

And should they get called up for their respective nations, best of luck to them both.

But I'd lose quite a bit of respect for Darren Moore if he pulled the plug and caused the fixture to be rescheduled to a Tuesday night.  Thus creating a needless fixture pile-up.