Hutch to continue in midfield??

Sam Hutchinson is a terrible midfielder now.  But a good centre back .

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Darren Moore "You will see players play various positions and players pick up new positions that I feel they can play in doing a job for the team.

For Sam in midfield, it is no pressure for him. It is a position he knows really well and played it before"

terrifying quote.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Urgh why change it. Play him in defence.

Hunt Iorfa Hutchinson Brown

Lets get a settled back four. Please don’t say Moore will fall in the trap of making the same mistake as other managers and convincing themselves Sam Hutchinson is Steven Gerrard in disguise. 

Hunt has been AWFUL recently.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Darren Moore "You will see players play various positions and players pick up new positions that I feel they can play in doing a job for the team.

For Sam in midfield, it is no pressure for him. It is a position he knows really well and played it before"

This is incredibly worrying.

To get the Wednesday job do you literally have to leave your brain cells at the door? Hutch is a Rolls-Royce at CB at this tinpot level, he is committed, reads the game brilliantly, decent in the air and is a great footballer. This is exactly what Moore needs at the back if he wants to play like he's doing. 

Shunting Hutch into midfield leaves the door open for Dunkley to start, which nobody with eyes wants to see. But it also sends out weird signals to the 58 other central midfielders we have at the club. 

Completely bizarre, but hey, a lot of us saw Hutch playing attacking midfield away at Wigan. When I saw that I thought someone had slipped something in my overpriced Carlsberg*.

Never boring at S6

*not a euphemism