All bets off

ANDY

3 hours ago, MSN SYSOP said:

Sky needs to have a deep look at themselves..Paul merson was addicted to it and they have Jeff Stelling promoting gambling on adverts....fk off Sky 

Yes but its betting… better!! Aghhh brainwashed!! Stelling can do one too

4 hours ago, MSN SYSOP said:

Sky needs to have a deep look at themselves..Paul merson was addicted to it and they have Jeff Stelling promoting gambling on adverts....fk off Sky 

Don't think sky have any genuine principles, it's all about greed. 

• Like 7

Good. I don't bet and the marketing doesn't influence me apart from being very annoying and repetitive.

I understand the concern though and I don't like the constant attempt to link enjoyment with watching football with giving money to a betting company in order to do it. Can see why it would affect or influence vulnerable people.

Doesn't really affect us though, we don't do shirt sponsors.

7 minutes ago, coe_22 said:

Don’t agree with this at all. This whole cancel culture is out of control! 

If it helps to protect those with a problematic relationship with gambling or those recovering from addiction being dragged into harmful habits, then what's the harm in removing it from the game?

There was a documentary a while back which showed that in one game there were more than 700 gambling adverts or logos displayed, equal to more than six logos per minute.

For somebody who's trying to keep their addiction under control and simply wants to enjoy a day out at the football, this feels like an unnecessarily cruel form of enticement.

• Like 3