What's the best long range goal we've ever scored?

In the flesh, it would have to be a goal that Chris Brunt scored against Leicester in 2005/2006. 

Exchange of passes with Whelan and then hit it into the top corner from a good 30 yards out. Was the game at Hillsborough and I was in the kop so got a great view of it. 

Honourable mention to Ross Wallace versus Norwich back in 2016/2017. That was the one where the Norwich keeper came out to clear, Hutchinson put him under pressure and he hit it to Wallace who was stood probably not too far off the halfway line. Wallace very cleverly pinged the ball in from miles out. 

Edited by SiJ

10 hours ago, Jim Wonk said:

Two memorable ones both from Chris Brunt... one swerving, dipping effort at Hillsborough... miles out... against Blackpool I think( the goal was memorable not the opposition!) and one of my favourite goals of the last 20 years from way out on the touch line at Bellend Rd ... audacious chip over Stack... I was right behind net so had perfect view 😮

Coventry, possibly?

Yeah I was behind the goal at that Leeds game as well. Weird how on video it seems to fly in, yet at the game it seemed to happen in slow motion and take forever to drop in.