Dele-Bashiru

I want to see a more settled team atm. But Wing for me has been hit and miss. Byers has had more good games. DM needs to find out what his best team is. Its hard to do when a settled team always performs better. 

I would hope that if bashiru is doing the business in training his chance will come. If he good enough then he will keep his place in the team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In preseason and the cup he looked to be in a more advanced position. I’m not sure if DM sees him as a central midfielder. 

It’s an odd one, but like others that I was excited to see this season Waldock, Hagen, Adeduyin and Brennen they don’t have the platform to play here unfortunately. 

Guest mrbluesky

I'm guessing there’s a reason he's not played, has DM mentioned him since arriving?

Him coming from Citeh is why fans want him on the pitch.

Aside from Adeniran, the only other option who gives us energy and potentially some physical presence in midfield. I don't think he gets in the team in front of Adeniran at the minute, but would certainly like to see him given opportunity, probably from the bench. A definite starter in the waste of time pizza cup though and a chance to stake his claim.

When a team isn't particularly firing on all cylinders, difficult for a younger , inexperienced player to come in and make a mark, don't think it would do him any favours, when the pressure is on for results. An easier task to make in impact from the bench and work his way into the team.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Thinking outside the box and just giving things a little shake up could just kick start our season…a player with something to prove could/should offer more than an out of form complacent one. 

I though that the entire idea behind this squad was a load of players with something to prove competing for places?

In those 58 minutes I haven't seen him pick up the ball, do a piroutte turn around 4 defenders, continue to run the length of the pitch and score so I don't think he's good enough or score a hattrick so I don't think he'll make the grade here, ship him out of loan to Renford Rejects