Ryder Cup 2021

Screen Door Slams

What do we reckon guys ?

USA team looks really strong , but then again it did at Paris 3 years ago.

Europe  have got 2 or 3 players who are worryingly hitting poor form at the wrong time and a third of our team are in their mid forties so it`s hard to see them playing more than 3 times over the weekend.

Course set up for big hitters and i hope I`m wrong but i can see a USA victory in the region of 16 - 12.....................one things for sure , i will be watching every minute , love this tournament..............................COME ON EUROPE !!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

I just can’t see how Europe can win, especially as it is in the USA. I think Rose should have been picked personally.

Europe can win because the US team, as with the majority of US teams recently are full of big egos who never gel as a team

For the last few Ryder Cups the US team has been far stronger as individuals but as a collective the Europeans always seem to pull it out of the bag

As for Rose he has been hopelessly out of form for a while now. Westwood gets in due to his European order of merit win last year and decent showing in a couple of US events 

We are going to be relying on the likes of Mcilroy and Rahm to play well with the likes of experienced US tour players like Casey and Garcia to contribute as well

14.5 - 13.5  to Europe (hopefully)

On 21/09/2021 at 20:01, yeadonowl said:

Europe can win because the US team, as with the majority of US teams recently are full of big egos who never gel as a team

For the last few Ryder Cups the US team has been far stronger as individuals but as a collective the Europeans always seem to pull it out of the bag

As for Rose he has been hopelessly out of form for a while now. Westwood gets in due to his European order of merit win last year and decent showing in a couple of US events 

We are going to be relying on the likes of Mcilroy and Rahm to play well with the likes of experienced US tour players like Casey and Garcia to contribute as well

14.5 - 13.5  to Europe (hopefully)

Think the key will be if Europe have a decent lead for the singles. Like you say the Americans are better individually

4 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

What does that even mean?

No disrespect intended, but what it means is that I would be more interested in the result if it was Great Britain v USA.

I suspect you know this, so I’m not sure why you’re pretending to be dumb 

5 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

No disrespect intended, but what it means is that I would be more interested in the result if it was Great Britain v USA.

I suspect you know this, so I’m not sure why you’re pretending to be dumb 

I'd say xenophobia is dumb.

I just want Europe to win the Ryder Cup.

• Like 1